z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Yoga | MaeveMadden

Yoga

• A fantastic class for stretching out. I feel great doing a class with do many necessary stretches. it's such a lovely, calm class too. I feel relaxed after it. What did everyone else think? 

• @Sinead Bergin I love it!! I was feeling quite tight and sore after this week and I already feel 10x better after the class! So enjoyable, already can't wait for next week :)

• Totally agree. I was going to do a workout this morning but decided to the the yoga as I was feeling stiff, so glad I did. 

• I only did this now as I could not make it live, but I feel very relaxed and destressed, really lovely. The nice poem coupled with the music at the end helped me to switch off everything else and focus on that moment.

• That was so calm &  tranquil thanks u.the yoga session was amazing, definitely needed that stretch x 

• I just completed the class this evening. It was just beuatiful wasn't it, it gave me tingles, so relaxing to just let it all go. 

I'm ready for sleep now. :)

• Just love finishing the week with yoga, always settles me on a Sunday, and I feel ready to take on another week of workouts! ☺️

• Such a lovely class this morning I was floating at the end. Haven't done yoga in a while and I used to do it daily. Was a great, relaxed class and forgot how much my body needed it! Joined Queens two weeks ago and my body definitely needed that! 

Also, loved the piano music, anyone know the music? I would love that for my own wind down self care days!

• I will be doing the yoga class this evening! I'm in Fl and it is about 75/80F here today and I just played about an hour of tennis and then finished off with the abs attack and am FEELING IT. So the yoga will be quite a nice way to cap off the weekend 🙌

• @Caoimhe Hernon I was actually meaning to ask the same. Maybe she will see the post and let us know ☺️ 

• Just completed the yoga 🧘‍♀️ this morning, I've been feeling very stiff and sore from lack of movement with being in quarantine so I really needed the stretch 😅❤️ Loved the poem 😘

• @Jenifer Dagn  fingers crossed 🤞🤞🤞

• I did this class yesterday evening to block off the weekend with some stretching and boy did I need it! I thought the moves were perfect as I sit down a lot for my job, so I have super tight hips. 🧘‍♀️

And i loved the poem at the end! It really made me feel positive as I've recently been having a few blue days when my inner voice is being super critical of me so this lifted me right out of that. Thank you and can't wait for the next one! 🙌 💜