z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Strong arms gang 💪 | MaeveMadden

Strong arms gang 💪

• Hey Queens hope you have all had a fabulous week 👑

I have been loving feeling stronger over during this challenge and this past week managed 4 workouts - Spicy Circuits, All Out Legs, Sweaty 7s and Perky Peach - so feeling spicy!! 

I would love to focus on building arm strength longer term as this area is pretty new for me to be training, but I am now obsessed with arm day!

I know @Maeve Madden said during the class this week you can always do 2 Sweaty 7 arm days a week, but would love some tips on this from any of you Queens - things like how many days you would recommend leaving in between arm workouts / if you reccomend doing the same weekly arm workout twice or mixing it up with 1 from a previous week. 

Anything at all would be so helpful 😊

Niamh xx

• @niamhmercer I need to add some more arms also! I just did early bird Pilates and that was a good arm burner. An idea would be to add arm weights to workouts when possible and just listen to your body. Curious to see what other Queens say!

• @Niamh Mercer hi queen, oh my god I have noticed a huge difference to me arms over the past few mths and all I've been doing is these workouts!! I think its really been increasing weights gradually that's helped me! Even maeves workouts without weights are brilliant,  the super woman push up,I found brilliant last year when we did it!!!!! So keep on doing what ur doing and gradually go up in weights and you'll see results queen! Xx

• The Sweaty Sevens classes are brilliant. Add a weight to the routines that Maeve does in her other classes helps too. 

• @Niamh Mercer I did sweaty 7's yesterday and the cardio hiit abs class (I think that's what it was called 👀) this morning and I am feeling it in them now! If it's the main thing you want to work on then maybe 2-3 sessions a week id say and don't forget to up the weights once your finding it a small bit easy! I haven't zoned in on any area but I can see in the 1st week pics and the ones I did this morning little changes in my arms am delighted 🤗 

• I loved the increased use of weights today in this mornings live, very spicy afterwards 🌶 was so happy I found some heavier weights online that didn't cost a ridiculous amount! ☺️

• @Niamh Mercer Yas Niamh what a great goal to have, so arm specific classes liek teh sweaty 7s I would leave 2-3 days betten that class .  It will give you time to recover and then the next day you do it you should be able to go a little furter, after a few weeks then up the weight a little, even if its just by a kg or so... All the workouts wr we are holding the weights will of course be helpful.. Spicy circuits is another good one which is a Monday you could do it with sweaty 7s on wednesday and maybe hiit abs arms on saturday... This is another reason we do lean legs monday and perky peach friday, it give the time to recover.. 

• Oh LADIES thank you so much for taking the time to comment and for your wonderful advice ❤❤❤Catching up on the forum after a mega busy week and feeling so excited for the week ahead to push myself and work on my fitness goals!!

Definitely up for the challenge of working towards heavier weights going to invest in a few different weights so I have something to build towards. 

Have an amazing week queens hope you're all feeling stronger by the day and smashing your goals xxxx