z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

All out Legs (or legs all out as it was on time table!! lol) | MaeveMadden

All out Legs (or legs all out as it was on time table!! lol)

• I am well impressed by how much my fitness has improved in that week, I also had a cortizone injection in my hand for pain I had been having so without that to hinder or worry me it may have helped!!

Now off to shower!!

Having the door open with the frost outside definetly helped the sweatiness!!

• @Anne Hamilton Black sorry to hear about the pain in your hand but sounds like the injection has helped! It's amazing how quickly fitness can improve isn't it... my nemesis is the abs section, I don't know why I just always find it so tough but I managed all of the full moves this week and I'm so chuffed! 😀 have a lovely rest of the day x

• @Shaunagh Smith the absa stuff is based on pilates moves which I do separeate to here so thats not my worst bit, the burpies are my nemisis, I do not get through them as quickly as maeve does, and the walking plank, Its like the top and botom half of my body dont connect properly and I cant get both to move quickly!!!

• @Anne Hamilton Black Falling on my face during the new mountain climbers was my main issue!!! Definitely noticing the increase in strength week on week! I love seeing us all progress so well!! 

• Well done girls! Great way to start off the week 🥰 still can't get onto the advanced mountain climbers but ill keep trying whoo

• @Anne Hamilton Black yes queen, glad you had some pain relief!!! I cant wait to do this workout! X

• @Shaunagh Smith aww that is fantastic queen!!! Wait till you see, in few wks you will love the abs section as you will feel even stronger!!!!!

• @Niamh McCabe keep trying queen, you'll get there!!!!! Xx

• I did the class for the first time last week and I really suffered all week, Even by the end of the day I had an online pilates class and I was in bit for it, I dont feel that way today, hamstrings still tight but I think the other cardio and the Barre as well as my Pilates classes have helped.

• Loved this workout. Highest calorie burn of the challenge so far 😅 I really gave it my all and went for all advanced moves and managed them all surprisingly 🙌🏻 Loved the floor work it really tested me. Love those new mountain bears they're my fav 🥳 hope you all enjoy it queens 👸🏻 feeling so strong 💪🏻 xx

• @Emma Sullivan Well done I think mine was the highest so far too!

• @Anne Hamilton Black why are burpees so hard? 😂😂 Maeve is up and down before I've even gotten down😂 and as for jumping the legs back... Forget about it doesn't happen 😂😂😂😂 well done you for getting them done 🔥🔥🔥

• @Leonie Mcnulty Lol I totally feel you, I Hate burpies and the Walking Plank I think its called, Ive weak upper body strength!
    The burpees get harder the more tired you are too, my legs just dont react the way they should, they will not go faster!!

• My oh my oh my..... this was on fire!!!!! Now I know what you wirens were talking about!!!!! This was one strong way to start the off!!!!! Now please pray for me for spicy circuits 😂😂😂😂😂

• @Emma Sullivan wooohooo well done Queen for doing the advanced moves!!! 💗💗 it's a great feeling when you feel your strength increasing!! 

• @Anne Hamilton Black I'm glad to hear the cortisone injection helped, they are great!! I know I had the doors open and the snow on the ground!! Definitely helped with the All out legs and all over sweat 😂😂😂

• @Carmel Mulvany 😂😂😂 my legs and my ass are on fire!!! Today's workout was spicy!!! 

• @Anne Hamilton Black when I'm tired my legs just stop walking all together 😂🤣😂 they really are stubborn little madams!! 

• @Leonie Mcnulty you and me both!! Maeve is a bundle of energy 💗

• @Julia Knudsen oh my gosh queen it was spicy!!!! I'm hoping I can walk 2mro 😂😂😂

• 1 / 2