z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

IG Live- Spicy Circuits roll call | MaeveMadden

IG Live- Spicy Circuits roll call

• Hi girls

Just putting this up to check in as completed for the Spicy Circuits! 

Time came to a standstill during that dumbell swing with a jump, who knew 10 seconds could last soooo long. 

Loved the new froggers. Maeve brought the spice up another level today in both workouts, and it was amazing!!! I am a pool of sweat, I might get sick, but I am so happy!!!!

Whoop for starting the week strong queens! 

• Such a good class - I love it!!! Time for a well deserved shower!!

• Wasn't that just epically spicy Sharon?! Thought I was going to die doing those dumbbell swing jumps 🥵🥵 loved every second even when my internet cut out momentarily annoyingly. 
    We've all earned our dinner tonight after that!!! 
    See you all tomorrow x

• @Sharon Scully oh my god I'm still in shock! I just had 5kgs and 3kgs so when I did forgets lifting 3kg on both sides I nearly got sick. My god maeve brought the fire! Absolute burner of a class...... I adore the tunes for this one!!!!! 

I'm still sweating!!!!! 🥵🥵🥵

• @Laura McParland dripping sweat after it!!! It is so intense!!! Sometimes I find that harder than the buzz you get from the hiit classes, but oh my goodness isn't it so worth it when you push through. 

• @Carmel Mulvany  I feel like I might never stop sweating after this!!!! I initially went with the 3kgs for the frogger but very quickly went hell no and down to the 1.5s!!! Loved the addition of the arm lift with it though, and could really feel it in the legs too! Total burner, very much needed to focus on the tunes at times to will myself through it!!

• @Abbie Easterling Epically spicy, yessss! Love love love the combination of strength with the cardio, and the last round really just pushes it to another level. Dumbbell swings were a killer but a fabulous addition. Beaming after being in a bit of a funk before the class! 

Have a great evening, and I would imagine we will all sleep soundly tonight haha

• It was so good!!! The spice was off the scale this evening 🌶🌶🌶 Absolutely love this class though! And I agree who knew adding that little jump in between those swings would make such a big difference 🤣

• @Beth Haughian Simple innocent jump aka- RIP Sharon haha! I even did it with a 5kg for a round, but then realised I was at risk of dropping on the spot if I kept it up! Glad you enjoyed it!!

• Oh gals I couldn't even manage the jump😂😂 I have to remind myself I'm still a beginner and getting stronger each week but by jaysus the sweat was dripping and I just lay on the floor for a few mins after it haha

• Spicy Circuits is defo my fav class of the week! Unbelievable! Stood outside for a couple of minutes afterwards to cool down 🤣

• @Jennifer Smith  haha I was the same! And then I was bloody freezing cause I couldn't get up the stairs to shower quick enough😂

• This is my fave workout at the mo - cannot wait to do it tomorrow - well done queens for smashing it on the live 😘🙌👑👍🌶💥

• @Abbie Easterling omg how spicy wr those jump things I near collapsed was so proud I got through the final set of a whole 40 seconds

• @Katie Rynne I am gonna move it to the website , I just dont know when to do it 

• Amazing class is right! Even got a shout out which I was thrilled about! The sweat was dripping .. all showered and chilling now. Ready for tomorrow's combat class WHOOO!! 🔥🔥

• It was amazing and sweaty. My goodness. Afterwards, I was so glad I did it. Yes the swings and jump jack move was a good challenge.

• @Sharon Scully oh god it was so spicy wasn't it! I'm feeling it this morning! 
    I really enjoy the spicy circuit classes,@Maeve Madden  you definitely brought the fire last night! Those jumps 🥵 DEAD!! 

Looking forward to combat this evening!! X

• I did it with my 60 year old mum and she was killing it, I had to drop down to one 3kg weight for the froggers and she kept going with two! 😂 Absolutely loved it but definitely felt the burn after doing All Out Legs yesterday morning, spicyyyyyy

• So so good! My legs were sore this morning but powered through Fit and Fierce 🔥 My boyfriend done spicy circuits last night with me and he's very sore this morning 🤣 QUEENS ARE WINNING 👸🏼 

• 1 / 2