z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Mindfulness/yoga class in Feb. | MaeveMadden

Mindfulness/yoga class in Feb.

• Hi queens - just catching up on this morning's all out legs and heard Maeve mention Esther possibly doing a mindfulness based stress reduction class/self love seminar in February - would absolutely LOVE for this to happen!! While i feel like these workouts are definitely a way of taking care of my body it's also so nice to just relax and slow down, i think this workshop would be perfect as we are all under so much stress with everything going on and of course a way for us all to show up for each other and support each other!! 💗

• I think this will be such a great addition to the week as well. I need to catch up on yesterday's yoga but as you say, the workouts are great for relieving stress and looking after ourselves physically but actually dedicating time to look after our minds will be so nice.

There's so much going on right now and because we have more time indoors and in your own mind it's easy to get overwhelmed and stressed through overthinking. I'm considering starting journalling in the mornings and maybe doing yoga as my sleeping pattern has gone out the window and I feel so lost right now. Need to start waking up earlier and starting the day more positively rather than rolling over in a panic 5 minutes before I start work! 

• @Amy Johnston @Victoria Alexander I think it would be awesome to do! Definitely would be looking forward to it! As for journaling, you should totally give it a go! I started journaling a few years ago after a therapist recommended it and I haven't stopped since. 

• The fact that it is included in Our Queens Don't Quit package is just amazing. We are getting such an incredible variety of classes.

• @Hannah Shackles Amazing, I ordered a journal the other day so will probably start February fresh getting into the practice. Really glad it has been helping you. Sometimes it's much easier to write down how you're feeling rather than say it out loud

• @Sinead Bergin So true, I was talking to my friends about it last night and they were asking what types of classes we do. Didn't quite realise how much variety we get a week until I started listing it. 

• @Amy Johnston i decided to start a mindfulness journal at the beginning of this year just because as you mentioned we're spending so much time indoors and in our own heads - it honestly has done wonders for me so i hope it works well for you too! all the best queen💕

• @Victoria Alexander So glad it's been working for you. Good way to get yourself in a better mindset for the new year too :) Definitely need to start making this a habit