z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Francesca Francesca Francesca 😲😲😲😲. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 | MaeveMadden

Francesca Francesca Francesca 😲😲😲😲. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• How amazing was Fit with Francesca this morning. Omg she upped the pace. I loved every single minute of that. I challenged myself even more by using a strong band & girls the fire to my peach & legs 😲😵 off the wall. Love love loved everything about this class. Thank you @francescajade ❤️❤️❤️👑👑👑

• My booty was feeling it after that five minutes glute bridge routine. My goodness. 

It was also different to do Sally Up, Sally Down with squats. An absolute burner. 

• @Audrey Browne The most burniest burn of burns! At one stage it felt like my peach was badly bruised and I was pushing into it. It was FABULOUS, I loved it!!! I mostly tried for the strong band too, but for the last round of some I had to change back as I felt like I was going to go into a full on butt cramp!!!! Thank you so much Francesca, I am already terrified for what next week class brings, and I can't wait!!! 

• @Audrey Browne it was such an amazing burn!!! Go you using the strong band! that's amazing queen!!
    I used the medium and that was enough for me. I'm worried about walking up and down the stairs for the rest of the day now 😅🔥 

I loved every minute of it though, and that Sally song 🥵🥵🥵

My three year olds keyboard stool was the only thing around suitable for a bench today...worked a treat 😂

• @Sinead Bergin queen I was the same I really thought I wldnt make it to the end. Omg Sally up only ever did that with planks 😲. I'm buzzing Sinead. Have a great day doll 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• Amazing class this morning Francesca!  I think you fooled us last week that it was going to be easy 😂. This morning was epic. I think I'll be sore later! 
    Fabulous Tuesday morning burn 🔥 x

• @Sharon Scully I hear u Queen. 😍 She really brought it to us today. Dreading what she'll bring next week 😅. I'm all excited for Maeves strong band to come out. I have a good one here I bought at the start of 1st lockdown so I've only bn using it since b4 Xmas & feeling the difference. Have a great day Sharon c u at combat Queens! 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne Oh my goodness Audrey! My peach was on absolute FIRE 😂🔥 It was so spicy!! That's amazing that you used a strong band too yasss Queen! 👑 I absolutley loved it too but I have no idea if I'll be able to walk tomorrow! Combat Queens will be interesting for us this evening 😂🌶

• Loved it! Hot & spicy and what a finisher! Burner 🔥🔥🔥🌶🌶🌶❤️

• @Rebecca Evans😂😂😂😂 it worked for u Queen. I'm the same dreading doing the stairs 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. It was fantastic wasn't it. Seriously buzzing. Have a great day Queen. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Kerry North Queen she absolutely did fool us. But as u said Kerry it was epic & u can't beat that. Whooohoo we did it. 💪💪💪👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Georgie Dillon 😂😂😂😂😂 I was thinking same about combat Queens we'll b on our knees 😵😅😅😅😅. It was spicy wasn't it. And it didn't knock a wrinkle out of herv😲. Georgie we're getting stronger girl 🤗🤗💪💪💪💪. C u later at Combat Queens 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Linda Flood 100% a an absolute spicy burner Queen. Great start to the day Linda. Have a great one. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• Great class! Definitely lifted my mood and my Peach!

• Looooved this morning's class! My queen friend @Ciara Crowne and I were screaming at eachother over FaceTime 🤣Francesca was amazing!  

• @Audrey Browne Loved it Audrey - I only bought the strong band at the start when they went on sale so have only been using that one and OMG the fireee and spice was real :)

• First time doing Francesca's class this morning and I absolutely loved it! Looking forward to see how my body will feel tomorrow 🤣🤣🌶🌶

• Queens you are filling me with fear for doing this later 🙈😂🍑🍑

• @Amy Lewis feel the fear and do it anyway queen! 🤣🤣🍑🔥

• I couldn't make it this morning so will do it later! From reading the comments, I'm kinda scared! 😆