z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Francesca Francesca Francesca 😲😲😲😲. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 | MaeveMadden

Francesca Francesca Francesca 😲😲😲😲. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• @Francesca O'Reilly what a Queen. That was such a burner of a workout Francesca. I seriously enjoyed & loved every bit of that. I love that u're challenging us every week. I know I'm going to feel it later today. 😵😵😵😵🔥🔥🔥🔥. Dreading the stairs 🤣Thank u so much💕💕💕💕💕👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• I still haven't moved from the floor! That was definitely a fierce one Francesca up's it everyweek🔥

Booty gains in the making 💪

• @Hannah Shackles Queen is was either laugh or cry tbh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. It was fantastic though wasn't it. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Audrey Browne  today was some serious spice 🌶 

loved it I really really want to grow my booty 💖🤣🤞💪🏼👑😍

• @Jilly Johnson Queen u were not on ur own 😅 😅 😅. I think i made up a few new swear words just to have something to shout out. At one point I was doing a few of Chandler Bings funny sounds 🤣🤣🤣🤣😵😵😵😵. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Sinead Bergin omg Queen I thought my toes were going to come out through the top of my runners from that wall sit. Knees were knocking 🤣🤣🤣🤣👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Alex Shannon whooohooo Queen. It was amazing wasn't it. 😍 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne I always dread, but also love that class. Definitely one of the best classes

• @Tara Jayne Wade Queen u r on the way doll especially after that class. @Alex Shannon said it "Booty gains in the making" 😍👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne oh girls, should I be afraid....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 gonna try and do this soon, wish me luck

• @Amy Lewis you can do it Amy 👸 it goes really fast. Just think of the booty you'll have after 😂

• @Audrey Browne i decided this week to change up my sessions.  Ya wow i relky enjoyed the low-intensity 🔥.  Impressive 

• @Carmel Mulvany you'll love it. Lots of great music to get you through

• @Audrey Browne I'm not sure if it was the fact I don't usually do this class on a Tuesday and usually wait until Friday but that was killer this morning! Oh my bum is still hurting and feels like it's going to cramp all the time 😂 definitely was a massive burner this morning I was so sweaty! 

• @Debbie McCarthy 😰😰😰 ok girls, let's do this!!!! Xx

• @Francesca O'Reilly what did you do to me...... that was unreal today!!!!!you queens weren't wrong, it was pure spice!!!! I thought my butt was gonna fall off during the finisher...... it was an overload of spice!!!!! You seriously up our workouts each wk.... don't know how u do it queen!!! I had to mash the spuds in the middle and I was literally never so happy to have a few mins break 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Can't believe you met ur cousin from QDQ... thats amazing! I live in cavan too, im so meeting yas if ur over xxxx

• @Carmel Mulvany told you you'd love it queen!@Francesca O'Reilly really pushed us and continues to push us every week. I definitely can sympathise with the thinking your bum was going to fall off 😂😂 the finisher was just utter fire the whole way through 🔥🔥

• @Niamh Byrne utter fire hun but I loved it!!!!!! Xx

• @Niamh Byrne omg Niamh wasn't that finisher absolute FIRE!? 🔥🔥 I honestly did not think it was going to end 😂 Francesca really turned up the heat today, it was spicy 🌶

• Just finished the class now in time for combat queens, and I have to say what absolute utter fire, I can't feel my bum 😂🤣 So glad I didn't read the forum before hand so I didn't know what I was in for. Alway one of my faves loved every second !!