z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Sweaty Combat Queens 👸🏼 😅 | MaeveMadden

Sweaty Combat Queens 👸🏼 😅

• @Niamh Byrne ooooh Queen the spicier the better 🔥🔥😅😅😅

• @Niamh McKegney I love it too 🥰🥰

• @Jia Moriarty eeek! I'm glad it wasn't just me!! My legs were stinging doing the bicycle tonight!! 😅

• @Siobhan Wilson Welcome Queen💗 you are going to love the workouts and the amazing community of Queens x

• @Julia Knudsen oh woowzers queen, I was running out of steam towards the end after @Francesca O'Reilly spicy class this morning but I kept going and so glad! It was a power session of arms but suchba great stress reliever!!!!! Happy queening ladies xxxx

• @Julia Knudsen Wasn't it just wonderful Queen! Super spicy indeed! 🔥 Always my fave workout of the week and the new rounties were just fabulous! 💪

• @Carmel Mulvany Well done Queen for doing two workouts today, I don't know how you Queens find the time in the day🤣

• @Carmel Mulvany especially after the news of the lockdown extension 🙈😩

• Yes loved it def my favourite routine so far I think. The last few lives it hasnt allowed me to join the chat this happening to anyone else @maeve_madden 😊

• @Julia Knudsen oh Julia its not good!!!! Had to do combat queens to clear my head!! It's been a year we'll never forget!!!

• @Carmel Mulvany oh hun you can say that again! I just hope that after March we can get back to some sort of normality, my heart aches for the hospitality industry and the family run businesses x

• @Julia Knudsen what a class! Just completed it before a load of meetings and I really needed that! Love the additions to Cotton Eye Joe and the new routine with the burpee, felt really strong and bouncy today so it was easy. And the froggers for the core workout! Just an amazing class I loved every second! Might even do it again tomorrow 🔥😜

• @Sian Townend wooohooo you go girl!!! I love the music on a Tuesday, it just gives you that extra ooompf to punch and bounce like your life depends on it 😂😂🥳🎶

• @Julia Knudsen and Stamp today I just went crazy! Such a good class queen! Had a shitty week so far so really look forward to my daily anger fest in these workouts. Definitely releases the tension! Oh and the joy when a frogger is suddenly easy, nothing like that feeling! We are all getting so much stronger! X

• @Julia Knudsen I know hun,its so so sad!!!! Businesses have been crippled!!!! Mental health is being stretched so much! We need some happy news in March!!!! Xxx

• It was a great class, the changes were good too keeps us on our toes 

• Absolutely loveddddd the new routine with the burpees! Found myself smiling at how energetic and fun it was! x

• @Joanna Law wasn't it?! Such a fun routine, I love every second of combat class. The endorphins afterwards 🥰

• @Julia Knudsen these classes are keeping me going during the lockdown.

• @Sian Townend wow amazing. Did u do it again today?

• 2 / 3