z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Wild Wednesday workouts | MaeveMadden

Wild Wednesday workouts

• Wow this mornings 3 workouts were absolutely wild! We are smashing this challenge girls. Loved today's sweaty 7's my biceps were burning 💪🏻 

• I have to catch up on this. I'm looking forward to in just before lunch time. 

• @Abbie Easterling Queen Wednesday so far - an absolute burner. Abbie do u have an insta page as I wld like to tag Wild Wednesday Workout to u. If u don't mind. U named it so it urs Queen 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Audrey Browne ah yes Audrey of course it's @abbieeliseeasterling xx

• @Abbie Easterling It sure was amazing Abbie - i absolutely love the early bird cardio and sweaty 7s

• I enjoyed the songs and the routines in the Cardio classes. 

Sweaty Sevens was fantastic. It's so different being more static during @Maeve Madden classes. It felt different doing the Sweaty Sevens with the music turned down also. It was such an awesome class as always.

• Another Wild Wednesday. I'm so proud of myself for actually Rolling out if bed for Early Bird Cardio this morning rather than putting it off for Late Birds Cardio. A small change in the right direction. I went for a fabulous walk after I the class. It just has me feeling so good all day. 

The three classes this morning were brilliant. My arms felt it big time. The sweat 💦 and burn 🔥 were real.