z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Magnesium | MaeveMadden

Magnesium

• OMG gorgeous queens!! I have started taking magnesium religiously again (after I ran out and then forgot to reorder!). 
    I take a night time magnesium just before I go to sleep and I can honestly say it's made me feel so much more rested and my body doesn't ache half as much!!! 

- I get a deeper sleep 

- My body is rested and ready to go the next day -- I use to physically have to limp down the stairs first thing (think this was post giving birth last March but seems to be fine now - either due to magnesium or time and my QDQ fitness levels)

Obvs check if you can have it if you're on madication but I just wanted to share this in case it helps anyone. The one I take is together night time.

Big love Queens ❤️👑

• @Katie Rynne I need to start getting better at regularly taking my magnesium again, I'm so bad at taking supplements regularly or any tablets I end up going three or four days and then being like aw crap I forgot 😂😅

I feel like Magnesium is a saviour for my sleep in lockdown and I'd definitely notice my muscles recover faster too! I love it 🙌🏻

• @Niamh Byrne oh yeahyyy I'm so glad I'm not the only one 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I always forget my daytime supplements (put them next to my smoothie stuff now so that normally helps!!)

So glad it helps you too, I wondered if I was going mad or if it was a placebo 🤣🤣🤣but it defo works!!!  Xxx

• @Katie Rynne Hey Katie - thanks a mill for posting about this! I've been thinking about starting to take Magnesium and this has given me the kick I need to actually go and get it! Is there any you'd recommend? Thanks a mill! Who doesn't want better sleep and less aches?! 😀

• @Katie Rynne I just started taking it at night time,  I'm hoping i feel the same as you soon! I've never taken any supplements or things for my muscles, I'm so bad at stuff like that!!!! This is a start i suppose xx

• Oh wow, this is so interesting to read. Thanks for sharing.

• @Katie Rynne I have been taking Mag365 for a while, and I think my downfall is if I drink at the weekend I forget to take it at night and then I break the cycle a bit. Last night I had a bath with magnesium flakes, took my magnesium after, had a lovely deep sleep and no aches and pains today! Really going to make the effort to consistently take them 7 days a week to see if I can get the consistent sleep, as I do not operate well if I'm tired!!!!

• Hi @Jean O’Neill - are you in Ireland? Meaghers pharmacy sell a brand called Mag365 that is highly recommended. I use the exotic lemon flavour- kind of tastes like a lemsip but not too strong. 

I also bought Better You Magnesium flakes to have in the bath (mainly cos I couldn't find epsom salts online!) - used it for the first time last night so can't comment for definite but I did have a really good sleep last night and am not sore today.

Both of these are onsale on Meaghers at the moment, and also if you enter Discount Code Lust15 it seems to apply the further discount

• @Jean O’Neill I use 'together night time magnesium' but Mag365 like Sharon mentioned I have heard is good too, might be one Maeve uses too i think. 
    Glad you found this post useful Queen 😘😘

• @Sharon Scully all hail magnesium 🙌🙌 omg and a magnesium bath is the best!! With lavender in....😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

• @Carmel Mulvany ohhh please let me know how you get on would love to know if it works for you too Queen 😘😘

• @Sinead Bergin so welcome Queen 😘 

• @Katie Rynne for sure queen xxx

• Oh I must give this a go also. Do you ladies take any other supplements? I was thinking of taking vitamin C to help clear my skin. 

• You've just reminded me to order a refill!  Thanks, Katie!  Magnesium truly makes such a huge difference mentally and physically, especially with so many women being magnesium deficient.  It really helps loads with my hormones, too.

• @Emma Sullivan hi Queen, I use vitl supplements which is bespoke to you after filling in a questionnaire. At £15 a month it's expensive but I like that it's personalised xxx

• @Elise Karam yeahhhy glad to have been the reminder you needed Queen 😘👑

• Absolutely love magnesium, it's made a huge difference to my sleep, I used to wake up a lot during the night but now I feel like I sleep so much better, I also highly recommend! 

• Hi I'm new to the group 😝 can't wait to get started. I take mag365 in the morning. Now I'm not a great sleeper. Should I be taking this at night instead? 

• @Sharon Scully great brand! Thanks fir code !! 😊

• 1 / 2