z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Missing Queens... | MaeveMadden

Missing Queens...

• Hi Queens. 

I hope everyone is safe and well! 

I did the All Out Legs workout last night and during the stretching about how some Queens have had to cancel their membership due to being hit financially during Covid etc and that is one of the reasons why Maeve has been giving away memberships or vouchers. 

I don't even know if it is possible, but I would be happy to up my membership by a couple of pound and if enough of the queens did it, we could fund a queen(s) to come back until they were in a better position. 

The positivey of this community is brilliant and I have been thinking that maybe the ones who need the positivity right now don't have access. 

Would anyone be interested in doing something like this? No sure of the logistics but just a thought 

Sending love 💕👑

• @Stephanie Lewis This is such a lovely idea! Having the workouts to lookforward to during the crappier days of the vairous lockdowns has been such a help. I could get on board with your idea, to bring back some of our queens!

• @Stephanie Lewis This is acctually the most thoughtful idea i've seen on this forum, true queening. i dread to think of how people have been affected by covid and loosing their jobs etc. i would love to do this also because i am lucky enough to be in the position where i would be able to and would love to help a few queens out xx 🙏❤️

• @Clare Kilty that is exactly how I feel about the workouts and it gives me a bit of routine. The feeling after smashing a workout and listening to Maeve chat away just makes the day a little bit brighter.

Thank you for supporting the idea, maybe/hopefully we can do something to help down queens out. 

Sending love 💕👑

• @Evie Linnane that is exactly how I feel about the whole situation and how these incredible women are juggling all these things and home schooling. They do not know how strong or incredible they are and I feel like it would be nice to treat them if we could. 

Thank you for supporting the idea, hopefully we can help some Queens out there. 

Sending love 💕👑

• @Maeve Madden What do you think of this idea? How can we queens help queens that might need a bit of a boost? Could registration be changed to an opt-in extra couple of €/£ or a 'sponsor a Queen' option? @Stephanie Lewis is on to a great idea I think! 💪👑