z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

The merch is too good! | MaeveMadden

The merch is too good!

• Well ladies 👑 Something to give you a laugh ahead of the weekend! 

THE MM RESISTANCE BANDS ARE SO GOOD. Like literally TOO good at their job! So good they get me into difficult situations... And I'm not just talking about the amount of fire they bring to a workout 🔥 Hear me out... 

The double grip on the inside is INSANE QUALITY,  it stops them rolling and slipping which is the best ever! No blood circulation cut off because they're rolled so thin around your thighs or wasting half the workout fixing them because you'll be left with bruises... couldn't ask for more from a resistance band - 1000/10. 

HOWEVER... I am not the most graceful of souls and I have size 7 feet therefore this extra fabulous grip it does not make taking the bands off easy which I soon realised tonight while trying to rip my band off after genie in a bottle to start absolutely everybody on time. We all love Head & Heart with Joel on a Friday however Head Over Heels with MM could have been a miss 😂😂😂

Here's to a few bruises tomorrow hahaha!!! Anyway, fingers crossed our new merch arrives soon... if it's anything like what we've got so far it'll be the best of the best!!! 

Happy Friday Queens - have a lovely weekend 👑💕

• @Beth Haughian Size 4 feet queen and I still struggle to get out of the band! The MM bands are FABULOUS! Like when I think back to the Summer when I had the rubber ones that would roll, snap, hurt, give me all kinds of trouble! 

I would have paid money to have witnessed the head over heels!!!!! Hahah sorry! Hope you are not too badly bruised. War wounds!

•  

@Sharon Scully  We are absolutely spoiled!!! Best of the best for us queens 👑 You know what I had contemplated doing a little time lapse to post on Instagram and I'm really sad that I didn't because I think that would have set the tone really well 🤣

• @Beth Haughian girl maeve should hire you to promote her products !!! with reviews like that everything would be selling like hotcakes haha. i hope you dont have too many bruises tomorrow honestly getting out of band on time is a challenge in itself. the timelapse would have been gold, would love to make one but i am for sure scared of what i look like while working out haha.

cheers to the weekend girls xx

• @Evie Linnane lol Evie I would love it if Maeve asked me to do that 😂😂 Honestly I think I should have added getting in and out of the bands on time to my goals for 2021... it's like an elite sport!!! Hahaha she's on to a winner when you complain about them being too good 🏆 Have a lovely weekend 👑💕

• @Beth Haughian we'll get there girl keep queening ❤️🤸‍♂️

• @Beth Haughian 😅😅😅 Queen u cldnt b as bad as me today. Parcel delivery guy knocked at the door this morning & I totally forgot I had Strong band on & ran for the door. Of crse with a strong u have less movement & of crse I went flying at the front door frightened the hell out the delivery guy. I just cldnt stop laughing. Embarrassing or what 😅😂😂😂😂😂👑👑👑❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne oh my goodness Audrey I can just picture it!!! Two absolutely eejits we are 😂😂😂 Fumble Fridays... or Flat on your face Fridays lol!! 💕💕

• @Beth Haughian ya flat on my face Friday is definitely me. 😂😂😂😂😂👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Size 8's here and I'm massive klutz! I've broken my foot putting my knickers on... for real! Doctor thought it was a hilarious anecdote!! I have many equally hilarious anecdotes on how I managed to cause injury to my self!! 

• @Anne Hamilton Black hahaha brilliant Anne!!! I'm glad there are other people like me in the world 😂😂

• So glad this is not just me! Especially with the chunky heel on the superreps!

• @Sorcha FS Yep I had those on!! 😂😂

• @Beth Haughian 😂😂😂😂 lol , this made me laugh queen! I hear you with the size 7a, snap!!!! And I'm tall....so getting into them is the struggle for me!!! They are defo such amazing quality+!!! Love that I have real bands to play with instead of the wee ribbons I used to use last march 🤪🤪🤪🤪

• @Carmel Mulvany 😂😂😂 I know I may aswell have been using an elastic band around my legs before these ones came along!! Lol 

• @Beth Haughian oooh I gotta get myself Maeves bands too I feel left out 😂 thanks for the heads up, I'll be extra careful taking the bands off cause I would 100% hit the deck too lol hope you're not too bruised 🙈

• @Erin McArdle honestly they should come with a warning of being TOO good 🤣 Lol all joking aside they really are the best I've used!! And yes a few bruises but if you looked at me long enough id come out in a bruise... I'm very pale and pasty it's never a surprise 😂😂

• @Beth Haughian seletape......... I broke more and cursed more times using them...... not good!!!!! 😂😂😂😂🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Hi everyone :) I want to buy a good non slip mat that doesnt shed when being used. Are the QDQ Mats good for this ? advice is appreciated :) :) 

• @Claire Keane hey Claire! Yes absolutely! I got my mat a few weeks ago and it really is great quality - I have no complaints! It's definitely the best ive ever used... and lockdown made me go through a lot!! 😂

• 1 / 2