z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Tough week, but pushing through | MaeveMadden

Tough week, but pushing through

• Hi Queens! 

Hope everyone is doing well! Just finished todays workout and I am definitely feeling better. I had a really tough week and wasn't really up for working out at all but I got through Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday and Thursday were so tough, I didn't do a work out on either day and just felt rubish about myself. 

Today's workout really cheered me up. I really am greatful to be a part of such an amazing and encouraging group of people! Looking forward to this weekend and getting a few more great workouts in before the start of next week! 

@Maeve Madden I was wondering if you had any suggestions for streching out my inner thighs. I am not very flexible and really struggle with those stretches. 

Happy Friday! Have a wonderful weekend!

• Sorry to hear you had a tough week queen but well done you for pushing through and even managing to exercise as well - that's amazing!!! Sometimes the body and mind need to rest and that's totally ok and don't beat yourself up about it, you're doing great! X

• @Laura C thank you! Just have to keep reminding myself that it's okay not to work out everyday! 💕

• @Charlotte Godfrey aw Charlotte sorry to hear that you didn't have a good week, I was definitely a week bit off this week too but Monday is a brand new week (and a brand new month, so happy January is going to be over 😂😂) It's always completely fine to take a break from workouts, and we'll always be here when you feel like coming back 🙌🏻 I hope you have a lovely weekend queen, mind yourself 💛💛💛

• @Charlotte Godfrey oh queen this wk was a struggle from start to finish, I'm behind in workouts so gonna do 2 now to lift my spirits. Hoping new wk will be a wee bit better! So grateful for this to help us all through the bad days! Xxx

• Aw I had that last week, you showed up and this group just lifts us all. Have a lovely weekend xx 👑

• @Charlotte Godfrey aww so sorry to hear you had a tough week 😢  I defo struggled this week as well so you are 1000% not alone and well done for showing up and getting through it!! Hope you have a lovely weekend and feel better next week 💜

• Thank you all! It's so lovely to be a part of this group! You all are so supportive! Have a wonderful weekend! 💕💕

• @Charlotte Godfrey Queen,sorry to hear that but do not stress urself about a bad week. U were not alone. A very weird week for a lot of us. So dust urself off & start again. Tell urself Week 5 is my week. Believe Believe Achieve. U've got this Charlotte & we've got u 🥰👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️