z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Saturday Spice Study Break🔥💪🏻 | MaeveMadden

Saturday Spice Study Break🔥💪🏻

• IG Arms and Abs ✅

Sweaty 7s ✅

Toned with Tracey ✅

Took some time out of the books/laptop to catch up on a few workouts this morning and boy my arms are feeling it now 🙌🏻 Its been a tough week this week and I'm really struggling to balance study with workouts with everything else but it was only my second week back on online lectures so hopefully I'll get the hang of it in a few weeks 🤞🏻
    Feel a lot better after doing these this morning, my arms and shoulders were on FIRE 🔥🔥😂 time for a shower, lunch and then back to the books 📚😅
    Any other queens doing online lectures at the minute? I'd love to hear how you're getting on with it, I feel like there's definitely pros and cons to it but I think it's definitely so much harder than having on campus learning 😅

So excited for Esther's class tomorrow for a bit of relaxation time 💛💛

• @Niamh Byrne good woman! Well done on getting the workouts in 🥳🥳 you'll be flying now and so ready to get back into the studies soon ❤️

• Wow that's a lot of workouts. It will definitely help with the study. 

• @Niamh Byrne go you my darling queen!!!!! I had the same idea, catching up in what I missed! Just done pilates and it was wonderful!!!! 

I can only imagine how hard it is juggling all queen but once you get in a wee rhythm you will be flying and maybe other queens might have some tips!!!!! Enjoy the rest of ur wkend hun xx

• Also meant to say I got a few of these wee cropped puma T-shirts online in Elverys.ie for €6 each down from €20, so handy for working out in and I'm pretty sure they have loads of sizes left in the sale still 🙌🏻

• @Emma Sullivan thanks so much Emma! You've been absolutely flying it too! 💛 I'm hoping to start getting into a rhythm of it this coming week, I think last week was a bit all over the place, I'm convinced there was something in the air because I feel like everyone was feeling it! But manifesting all the positive vibes for a productive and positive week next week for everybody 🤞🏻🙌🏻💛

• @Sinead Bergin Yeah it definitely clears the head and just leaves me time to myself! I find when lectures are online I'll finish my lectures for the day and then will start going straight into study it's so hard to detach from it, but so grateful for Maeve, QDQ and everyone on here for a little distraction and self care when it's needed 🙌🏻❤️

• @Carmel Mulvany I haven't done this weeks Pilates yet! Might give it a go tomorrow 🙌🏻 I feel like there's so much choice that I just want to do everything but with college back even though it's lockdown it just feels like there's not enough hours in the day and I'm sure all the homeschooling parents probably feel the same! Hope you're having a lovely weekend too Carmel x

• @Niamh Byrne I'm literally living for wkend when there is no school work.....😜😜😜😜

Oh my gosh hun pilates was a dream, I woke up this morning with a sore back from hormones and my 2 children in the bed with me all night (i had about 5cms area to sleep) and when I did pilates it loosened all up. Soooooo good

• Brilliant @Niamh Byrne and juggline online learnng too! FAB!

I studied online last year for an accounting qual while working full time and what I would say is definitely take that time out for yourself to detach from the books for a while. I learnt the hard way lol 

It will ultimately help learning. Im so dissappointed for students like yourself who are not getting the whole campus experience. Keep plugging away chum. x