z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Easy like a Sunday Morning | MaeveMadden

Easy like a Sunday Morning

• Just completed Toned with Tracy and the live yoga meditation with Esther.. what a way to start a Sunday!

I found myself with a bit of time before Yoga and thought 'Oh I could maybe squeeze in a short workout before', I love how my mindset is changing with this programme, I WANT to work out. The movement just helps me get out of my head so much. 

WOW Tracy was straight in there, no messing! Perfect class if you want something short but 100% still delivering that burn. 

And the yoga - honestly the Savasana (yes I had to google the spelling) gets me in the feels every time!

Im doing another meditation class from the library before bed, its just GOLD. 

Have a wonderful day ladies. 

• I just finished the yoga. I thought it was at half ten. The great thing is these classes are all saved for us to catch up on. A fabulous, chilled start to a Sunday. It was a lovely 20 minutes.

• @Aisling McGlinchey absolutely gold queen, I totally agree and like you I had to Google savasana!!!!🤭🤭🤭😂

I literally didnt want to get up off the mat. Love sundays class, so helpful in so many ways! X

• @Aisling McGlinchey Namaste 🙏 Queen. Beautiful way to start AND end a Sunday. Enjoy Aisling. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Sinead Bergin I agree Queens! Yoga so good, didnt want to get off my mat either!

• Absolutely bliss, just completed esters restorative yoga 👌 definitely needed after the wk xx