z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Saturdays Insta Live Workout | MaeveMadden

Saturdays Insta Live Workout

• Hi Queens 👑👑

Didn't have a chance to put this up yesterday, but just putting this in the forum to keep track of the IG workout!! Maeve also read my comment and I nearly died! 😂😂 felt amazing! 

Really enjoyed it yesterday, really decided to get into it! ☺️ Haven't had a best week this week between work and just not feeling myself I struggled, but doing Maeves workouts genuinely got me through the week!

Hope you all had a great week 4 and here is to week 5! Sending all my queens lots of hugs 🤗🤗🤗

• @Ruth James Aw Queen keep going doll, we all have weeks like that but don't let that 1 bad week get to Ruth u're stronger than that. Here's to u smashing Week 5. Great shout out to u ON IG 🙌🙌🙌🙌👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Ruth James - I feel you, this week was a challenging one! As you mentioned I felt like giving it my all in yesterdays IG arms & abs after struggling on Thursday and Friday. I love the combination of the strength and high intensity - don't you think you can push extra hard with it?

Well done for getting through the week and let's roll on week 5!!

• Great class from Saturday 🥰🔥 just finished it as couldn't make the live yesterday. I was so allergic before starting it but feeling energised and ready to take on a new month! 🥳 

• @Audrey Browne Thanks Audrey, you're the best! Won't let it get me down and going to keep at it! 🤗 I'm seeing results on the scales so that's keeping me motivated! 😌

Absolutely delighted with my shout out! 😂😂

• @Annique Dijkstra Hi Annique, it's nice to know I wasn't alone in how I felt last week! Hope you are feeling better now, weekend has cheered me up a bit!

Yeah I know I am the same, I like a mixture, I feel I can push myself more! 🥳🥳

Likewise to you Annique, fair play to you for pushing yourself and here's to another week!!

• @Niamh McCabe Oh Niamh, nothing worse! Hope your allergies aren't at you too much! 😔 Go you for completing the workout even with your allergies! 🥳🥳

• @Ruth James Ruth 🤣🤣 I mean  was so allergic to the idea of doing the workout.  No allergies thank goodness. Sorry for the  confusion! 

• @Ruth James oh Queen even better u're seeing changes no better feeling doll. I'm laughing with u about ur shout out. Go Ruth James 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Niamh McCabe 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I can't cope 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 @Ruth James u're a scream. I rollling around the place. I'm sorry but that just seriously really made me laugh. Thanks girls 🥰. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Niamh McCabe Jesus! 😂😂😂 Sunday tiredness kicking in, read it that you had allergies! 😂😂😂 That's hilarious!!! 😂😂😂

• @Audrey Browne Stop, I'm here telling my boyfriend and he is face palming at how stupid I am! 😂😂 Glad to be giving you a laugh on a dull Sunday, we all need it! 😝 Best bunch of girls 👑👑👑

• @Ruth James @Audrey Browne  Sure we all need a good laugh!🤣No allegric feels here this morning.👍 Ready for Lean legs and a new month Whoo!😀

• @Ruth James ah Ruth fresh start this week woohooo... TBH I was feeling the same last week, and we got this a new Month yay cant wait 

• @Ruth James it was a great workout. I did on the Instagram page as I couldn't find it here on Saturday after it was finished. It was a great upbeat class. 

• @Annique Dijkstra yes the intensity of the strength  and high intensity is brilliant.

• @Ruth James hahaha omg this is brilliant.

• @Ruth James I know how you feel but once you get it done, you’re glad! I loved Saturday’s one too, great start to the weekend 😊Roll on week 5!! 

• I did it on the insta this morning 😊 love the arms and abs workouts! Can't wait to have toned arms for summer 💪 already feeling so much stronger 🤗

• @Amy Cockayne yessssss Summer. Ohhh bring it on. 

• 1 / 2