z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Wind Down Yoga | MaeveMadden

Wind Down Yoga

• Queens! I tweaked my lower back yesterday! Grrrrrr...... 😠I was lifting something too heavy!🤫 I have been doing heat/Ice and streching but I decided to do wind down yoga with Ester from last week and it was amazing! My body feels so good now, its amazing how much yoga feels like a massage for your nerves! I loved it! Thanks Ester. Queens don't quit, even if it is a bunch of yoga and pilates this week! Have a Happy Monday Queens! Week 5 woo hoo!

• @Jessica Dean Sorry to hear about your injury. So frustrating when something like that happens! Glad the yoga helped though, hopefully you'll be back to normal soon enough. Just finished the minfulness yoga now and feel so calm. Such a great way to destress at the end of the week. Feels so nice to stretch after all the hard work we put into the workouts too. 

• @Amy Johnston thanks! 

• @Amy Johnston it was a fabulous class and a great way to top the week off. 

• @Jessica Dean omg yes that class last week was amazing. What a stretch out it was. 

• What a fabulous self care morning with Esther..I am going to finish writing my letter to my body. I felt a little emotional too. Thanks so much for a lovely morning. This class is so important and helps me to focus on what's happening within. 

• @Sinead Bergin I did not make the live class but just finished it there now.

I have not been able to do the wind down with Esther for a good while now and Really missed it. So glad I did it this am, I am feeling relaxed and reset for the week ahead. 

Thank you Esther xx

• Loved Esters yoga classes definitely feel it's needed at the end of the week to help restore the body and mind xx 

• @Sinead Bergin oh Queen how fabulous was that session this morning! Yet again I got emotional,  esther has an amazing gift!!!! Adore this every Sunday!!! Xx

• Loved the session this morning! So nice to get a good stretch in and just breathe and relax! 😌 also wrote the letter to myself which I think was so worthwhile. We're so bloody hard on ourselves at times and we really shouldn't be x 

• Couldn't find todays Yoga in either the Live workout section or the library today, it must've just been taking a while to come across but I did the yoga flow from 2 weeks ago and I absolutely loved it. I had a super stressful day, one of those days where I had everying planned out and nothing went to plan and the day just kept throwing things at me. Wasn't getting much study done and just couldn't concentrate so I went for a 6km walk/jog and the whole way through all I could think about was coming home to do Esther's class. The day threw another curveball at me when I got back home but after an hour or so I managed to get to my mat and do the class and I feel so much lighter now. To anyone who hasn't tried Esther's classes yet I would 100% recommend! So good for stretching and relaxing x

• Was working this AM so just did Esther's class there now. Found it wasn't in date order but if you go to "stretch" section it is under Barre ballet. It was such a great combo- some lovely shoulder and hip stretches. Feeling so much better thank you! Essential weekly recovery class in my opinion- wouldn't miss it. 

• Just found Esther yoga class from today absolutely loved it 💕💕 so needed that stretch after the wk. Feel so much better after it x