z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

1st Workout of February-Lean Legs 💪🏻💕 | MaeveMadden

1st Workout of February-Lean Legs 💪🏻💕

• Oh queens I'm feeling so strong after lean legs! 💪🏻 First time since hurting my knee in November that I managed to do full sets of split squats and I was so proud of myself 🙌🏻 Feeling strong and ready for the week now 👑🔥

Also moved up to my Medium band for all the band exercises today! 💪🏻💕 I think I'll be feeling the burn tomorrow but I can feel that I've made so much progress and I LOVE it 👑👑 

• @Niamh Byrne thank god january is over, looking forward to February now 🌼 lean legs this morning was amazing! A great start to the week 🔥👏🏼 Well done queen on being able to do split squats 🎉🎉 amazing! I was finally strong enough to do a side plank today, I've always hated them but finally did them today 😁 bring on week 5 💪🏼👑

• @Niamh Byrne Yasss Niamh! Look at you go, you are smashing Week 5 already Queen!! 💪👑 So proud of you, you're getting stronger by the day! I went up to a heavier weight today as well and it felt fabulous 💃

I also did try with the medium band, but after that 10 mile walk yesterday my legs were like nope 🤣 so I went back down to the light band for today ahaha 

• @Jia Moriarty Woohoo yes Jia!! So proud of you being able to do the side plank today, that's amazing!! You are getting stronger Queen 💪😃👑

• @Niamh Byrne Oh Niamh isn't it so wonderful when you feel yourself getting back to full strength after an injury! Amazing work on moving up on the band too! Go you! Hope you get through the college work and the studying ok and can join for Spicy Circuits! 

I loved the class this morning. 3 songs in I was like oh I can't do this, but just gritted my teeth and was flying it by the end, though I full on felt like my legs were going to give way during Dua!!! 

• @Jia Moriarty yes queen Jia! I always struggled with the side planks too and it was only recently I could do a full side plank! I don't quite have the strength yet to lift my other leg up but we'll get there 💪🏻 I'm hoping to be able to do it by the end of the challenge 🤞🏻😍

Starting the week and month strong 💪🏻👑👑 well done queen x

• @Georgie Dillon I'd tried the medium band for one of Francesca's workouts and I got half way through and was like no no so had to switch back but I feel like we should be so proud of ourselves for trying it and I just feel there's no point making something too difficult that your form is off or you can't do the workout! Those medium bands are so stiff though 😅😂👑 
    i feel like we're all getting so much stronger together and I just love hearing about everyone's progress 🥰👑

• @Sharon Scully aw Sharon it's so good to be getting back to full strength, even though my knee has felt okay for a while now I've still been so cautious of it and when I'm doing any lunge type exercises I reallly have to focus on the muscle to try being as much pressure off as possible but I'm so glad to be getting back to it 😍🙌🏻 Yeah I'm hoping to get Spicy Circuits in this evening but if not I'll do it before combat queens tomorrow just to make life difficult for myself 😂😂😂jokes I love it really 🙌🏻👑

Aw proud of you for getting through it Sharon! Honestly I was a bit the same at the start thinking gosh will I ever make it to the end but a few songs later I was flying it and we should be so proud of ourselves 👑🙌🏻 Going to try squeeze in a quick walk in a bit to try get my steps up and shake out the legs 🤞🏻🔥

• @Niamh Byrne wahoo! Medium band go u 😰😁 see them split squats, torture!!! 😂 I mean the F'ing and the blinding out of me if the neighbours heard! I had the window open and I think the post lady could have caught afew on her way around! 😂😂😂👊 What a start to Monday! 👑👑

• @Leonie Mcnulty Aw honestly sometimes the only way to get through it is to let out wee shouts here and there! You should've seen me on Friday I caught up on Francesca's class and then did perky peach straight after and I swear people must've thought I was a crazy woman if anyone heard me 🤣 I'm convinced it lets you push yourself that bit further though lol 

• Oooh girls I just completed this mornings workout, my god it was hard but like you @Niamh Byrne I felt super strong today!!!! I had the legs out,  I had the 5kgs out and the medium band...which feels more like strong band!!

Starting February the right way ladies 

• @Niamh Byrne Oh wow I can only imagine the burn! 🔥 Francesca's class brings all of the spice! My peach both loves and hates it 😂🍑 Oh my gosh yes 100%! We should be so proud of ourselves for trying it and powering through! Totally agree with you our form is most important! The medium bands are so stiff but we'll get there Queen 😂👑 

Awww me too, I just love seeing us all getting so much stronger together, watching us smash our goals! I just love everyone at QDQ 🥰👑

• @Carmel Mulvany Wohoo go Carmel 🥳 I love wearing my shorts to workout but if I posted a picture I think I'd scare everyone with my milk bottle legs that need to make friends with a few wax strips 🥲😂😂 

I think I lowkey love using the medium band because it makes me feel so strong even though it KILLS sometimes 😭😂 Youre smashing it queen, starting the month strong 👑❤️❤️

• @Niamh Byrne I tanned at the wkend......😂😂😂I'll be back to snow white soon enough!!! 

Strong start all around queen xxx

• Well done queens! it sounds like everyone is smashing week 5 already ! i'm looking forward to spicy circuits! i'm trying to eat better this week as I find that I do well in the week and then at the weekend I just snack all the time! so glad it's the first of the month - new month, new outlook and new drive! look at you queens absolutely smashing with the stronger bands and 5kgs ! i usually use 4kgs but i tweaked my knee a little on friday so went weightless and it still felt like a good bodyweight burn - my watch didn't say the same but that doesn't matter ! i certainly felt it in this hotty botty !! 🔥

• The workout was just fab! Cant wait to do Spicy circuits this evening! XX

• @Niamh Byrne oh hun you are a super women!!! Its amazing to feel how our strength grows with each workout!! It was sooo spicy today but there is no other way to start the week then to start it with some spice 🔥🔥💪🏼

• @Niamh Byrne as I really hope ur knee is doing better. I moved up a strength in bands to the spice it was time to up the 🌶🌶 🌶 

• @Carmel Mulvany 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻💪🏻Go u x 

• @Emily Kelly I feel like this weekend I was having so many treats, I got my period on Saturday so tend to excuse myself if I eat crap. To be honest I feel like what helps me usually is that I keep a few trests in moderation during the week. I've found previously if I cut them out completely during the week by the weekend I'll just want to eat EVERYTHING 😅

• 1 / 2