z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

1st Workout of February-Lean Legs 💪🏻💕 | MaeveMadden

1st Workout of February-Lean Legs 💪🏻💕

• @Julia Knudsen Aw it was definitely so spicy! I missed the IG this evening but hopefully will catch it tomorrow evening before combat queens! It's such a great start to the week. I hope you're doing well queen x

• @Gemma O Connor Aw the medium band definitely gave me some extra spice! I can't wait to see what Maeve is yet to release 🙌

• @Niamh Byrne well done. Queening to the max 🎉

• @Niamh Byrne I know, I was hoping maeve would spill the beans😂 When she said she had exciting news I honestly can't wait to see what else she has coming👌🏻👌🏻 Shes created such an amazing community it's a credit to all her hard work  xx 

• @Gemma O Connor your so right gemma!! Myself and my two sisters were hoping she's bringing out some workout gear??? Just with the post it doesn't look like it's gym shark so we were hoping it was her own brand🥰 could be wrong but fingers crossed 😂💕

• @Niamh Byrne yes Queen that's fantastic. U're a fast healer Niamh. How is the med band working for u?? I'm loving my strong one & I love seeing the changes I'm getting with it. C u on the QDQ dance floor Niamh. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Jia Moriarty go Queen on doing the side plank. I think u will learn to love them doll as they r so effective. One of fav moves 🥰👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Georgie Dillon whooohoo Queen advancing all the time. Well done u. 🙌🙌🙌👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Leonie Mcnulty 😂😂😂😂😂queen I've bn there 😂😂🤬🤬🤬👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Carmel Mulvany I was like u 2day Queen. 4hrs sleep & I woke up buzzing & ready for lean legs feeling so strong. It was a fantastic class 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne unreal queen!!!! Feel like we are all full of energy starting this new mth!!!! Xxx 

• @Carmel Mulvany yes it's like we got some happy juice to get us on our way 😂😂👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• I loved legs today! I felt the strongest I have felt lately! And I felt like I could take my energy up a notch. Sound like we are strong going into week 5! Good for us!!!😀👑🌶

• @Audrey Browne for some reason I thought I'd replied to this earlier, god I'm such a feather head today 😂😅 I'm loving the medium band, to be honest I was a bit afraid to use it for a full workout especially with my knee but definitely feeling a lot of strength building in my quads which I definitely think is helping 🙌🏻 I can't wait to see what Maeve has in store for us with the new equipment 😍 see you for combat queens? ❤️X

• Everyone is doing brilliantly. Well done and keep it up. We are all getting stronger together. 

• @Laurna Roche I would honestly love that, Whatever it is I know we will all love it she never  disappoint 🙌🏻 Wish there was a count down for the news 😂😂

• 2 / 2