z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Want to try a new workout | MaeveMadden

Want to try a new workout

• I have been adding something new every week, 

What is your Must Do workout?

I havent tried circuts, combat queens, sweary sevens, the weights one or the abs one  or any of the super early morning ones!!

Which is your fav?

• @Anne Hamilton Black Love Combat and Spicy circuits. Best two classes in my opinion especially if your looking for fun, high intensity and a good calorie burn.!!

• @Anne Hamilton Black I'm the opposite I found the ones I liked the first week and now I'm trying to swap things around to try new classes I haven't made time for 🙈 this week I think will try frencessca's class.... I tried 10 minutes of it after a sweaty 7's class last week and It was very hard and I backed out 🙈 

For me I love combat, spicy circuits, early cardio and sweaty 7s! But I must try the abs attack and do more of the weights focused classes. Did all out legs this morning, fire 🔥 

• @Anne Hamilton Black Combat queens is fantastic I definitely would recommend. I also love sweaty 7s and have you tried Lotties class? Its absolutely fantastic for an ab burner and her energy is just so contagious! ❤️ I've missed Lotties class the past few week because I have a hectic college day on a Thursday and just haven't found time to catch up and I really miss doing the class, might try schedule it into my weekend this week 🤞

• @Leonie Mcnulty The strength classes can definitely be tough at first, even the first few weeks of this challenge I was struggling with the likes of sweaty 7s but if you stick with them you'll see progress and feel yourself getting stronger so quickly! I know they're not for everyone though so I really feel like it's just about finding what you like. Lotties class is fantastic too! I did struggle with Lottie's class at first as I felt like I couldn't keep up but honestly once you get into the swing of it her class is fantastic and I love love love her energy she would get you through absolutely anything! 👑👑

• @Anne Hamilton Black oooooh combat and spicy circuits are so good!!!! Defo worth a try xx

• @Anne Hamilton Black Ooo for me Combat Queens and Sweaty 7's are my two faves! I just love the energy and routines in Combat so much, I look forward to it every week - great stress relief and as @Maeve Madden says herself, we love getting those 'Sexy Shoulders' in Sweaty 7's! 

Lottie's Abs Attack is also fantastic and her energy is infectious, she always puts a smile on my face and her classes are incredible! Hope you manage to find a new class you love Queen 👑

• @Anne Hamilton Black Combat Queens is so much fun. The music is brilliant. Sweaty Sevens is great because it focuses on strength and i like the repetition of the various rounds. I really enjoyed Tracey's Class. It's new and is on Thursday. I love the pilates class too. Any of the shorter classes are great too. A really good burn in a short space of time. 

• Combat queens. Love the FIT in 15 as well. I do that as an extra with other workouts to really get the heartbeat up. Does anyone else do that?

• @Leonie Mcnulty Francesca's class is very good. A low impact burner..it's a short class too if i remember rightly. 

• @Fiona Brennan yes it's great. It's a handy one to go back too. 

• @Anne Hamilton Black I'd definitely try combat queens. It's quick paced and great tunes, before you know it, you are done. I love it as makes me log off work and get any work woes put. I'm buzzing and refreshed after it.

Sweaty sevens is also a great quick one you totally feel the impact afterwards and love giving the arms a work out.

Have fun with a pic n mix of them xx

• @Anne Hamilton Black Hi Anne evenings are out for me with dinner/bedtime etc and I have college and a course 2 nights a week so I do every morning class and the only day I do 2 workouts is Wednesday morning with the quick early bird cardio and then take a break until sweaty 7's . I would love to do combat queens or spicy circuits but they are in the evenings and then I love the interaction on the lives so tend to prioritise them. 

Im a big fan of low impact/strength and shorter workouts. I have a 4 yr old who loves Maeve too so I can normally get 20/25 mins of the workout done before she joins me so the shorter classes mean I get more done before she comes in :) I did Traceys class thursday evening and loved it and will definitely do that again this Thursday - I take Thursday and Saturday mornings off as rest mornings and i concentrate on my steps/5kms that day.

At the start I was doing every single workout and I felt I wasnt giving 100% and was grappling for time and stressed if I didnt get to do each one whereas now I do it for me and my times and to fit in with my life. Even though Im not working at the moment I am finding my days flying by with college and my daughter. I love sitting down Sunday nights and filling in my diary for the week.

For me the sweaty 7's, Francesca, Tracey and the early bird cardio are my faves in that they are shorter and the burn is fantastic and I love seeing progression with the weights/strength

I loved spicy circuits and combat queens and have done them a few times so if they were on in the mornings I would 100% do them too and have the chats at same time :)

• @Anne Hamilton Black Sweaty 7s is a must for me.. I'm dying to get really nice arms for summer time! The class is all weights focussed and at a slow pace which is a nice change...and it's quick too.  Combat Queens, Circuits and Perky Peach are all musts for me too. I'd do all the classes if I could, they're all amazing! 💕🔥

• @Vicky Baker yes I agree. It's all about suiting your schedule. Thanks for posting about this. 

• @Helen Madden ha hayes all the classes are amazing and it's so hard to choose which ones to do or not to do. 

• @Anne Hamilton Black omg Queen what a selection u have to choose from. For me if I was going off ur list I wld do weights every 2nd one. So I'd start with Combat Queens - Sweaty 7s - Early morning Cardio - Circuit - Fit in 15 - Arms & Abs then finish with Pilates or an active stretch. Boom fully body Workout there for the week. Or over a few days.👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Anne Hamilton Black I Love spicy circuits but haven't tried  Francesca or Tracey's workouts yet but going to try get one in this week to switch it up because I have heard great things. I can only do the evening classes live so usually keep those in most weeks like combat queens.