z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Dry February | MaeveMadden

Dry February

• Hi Queens, 

@Maeve Madden is attempting 'Dry February'. I am going to take a leaf out of her book and do it too. Who is with me??

For January, I put my focus on doing the workouts and giving them my best. It was such a success. I loved every minute. I even bought myself a few pairs of the Nike SuperRep runners!! However, nutrition and 'prosexy' have really slowed down my results. 

Therefore, my focus for this month is Nutrition - Eating right and cutting out the bubbles. Let's do this Queens! I can't do it by myself! #queensdontquit

• @Fiona Brennan YES!! It is so achievable.👌 I did Dry Jan and going to try Feb too. Take each day as it comes. I found 0% wine helped on the weekends if I did really crave a glass of vino. A whole bottle of 0% is 63 calories but in real wine the whole bottle is over 600 calories.😗 I feel less bloated and am losing weight. You can do it! Feb is a short month 👍

• @Fiona Brennan I'm in queens!!!!!! Well going to try....... I really need to cut back so let's give it a go ladies xxx

• WoW! Thanks, @Niamh McCabe for the tip. I'll be getting myself a bottle of that as a back up for those nights I feel tempted 💪

• @Fiona Brennan if your in Ireland, supervalu have a lovely 0% called natuero muscat wine. About €6. Does the job, takes the temptation away and you don't have a sore head the next day. Win win !!

• I think there's non alcohol gin in super value too

• @Carmel Mulvany @Niamh McCabe Super Valu here I come 😀

• @Fiona Brennan me too, its totally mind over matter for me!!!! 

• Im in gals! I dont drink really cause I just want to go out for a bop once I start haha but my nutrition has been crap especially the last week as it was my youngest 4th birhday and well the "party treats" lasted the entire week🤭 So Im gonna focus on good food 

• @Shannon Lawless That’s great! So far so good for me today! Starting strong 💪🏻 

• Ok queens, I'll cheer you on but I have done a dry month before and I'll never do it again!🤣 But you ladies got this! I have been following the sirt diet and have had good results, I feel like 2020 was a cheat year so this year I really want to stay concictant with a healthier diet! That's my goal at least! Cheers to you ladies! 

• Hi Fiona, yep, doing dry feb here. Did dry Jan so why not continue. Currently doing 100days no booze and have an app that gives the health benefits and money saved etc. It's handy to have. 😊 

Best of luck ladies x

• I'm going to do dry feb too, feel like I'm just drinking at the weekends for the sake of it! Hoping to feel so much better by the end of the month xx 

• @Andrea McElroy what is the name of the app would love to try it ? 

• Yes I’m with you girls! I’m doing a Dry Lockdown (Irish lockdown)👏🏻 Been off the sauce since Jan and have not missed it so gonna keep it up🙋🏼‍♀️Drank far too much & often the last 2 lockdowns so am really copping on now🥂 Is Feidir Linn🍀

• @Andrea McElroy good job!!!

• @Hannah Reel the app is called Sobriety Counter - Stop drinking (Easy Quit). 

Holland and Barrett have a great non-alcoholic spirit range.

Tesco has the nicest non-alcoholic red wine. 

Aldi have the best non-alcohilic beers. :) theres a peroni dupe which is lovely! 

supervalu - seem to have more or less everything! 

• @Niamh McCabe where did you buy your magical wine

• @Fiona Brennan Yassss Queen, im loving this.  So on a Wednesday because I usually have no class on Thursday I often have a glass of prosexy and no not tonight.  Great tips on the non alcoholic drinks I have cedars in the cupboard and its really good I like it, I also sometimes use kombucha for the bubble effect .. I think the non alcoholic drinks can really work becuase its more the sophistication of having a beverage rather than say a can of coke.. Ive also been off the cans of coke zero for like 3 months now, my gut is most defo very happy about that... 

• @Andrea McElroy fab thank you, yeah i might pick up some non alcoholic for valentines day! 

• 1 / 2