z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Dry February | MaeveMadden

Dry February

• @Maeve Madden Hey Maeve. The magical wine was from Supervalu in Ireland but I am sure there are lots of places in London that will have 0%. Nice to have the 0% in the press if you do start to get cravings for it. Hope you get one x

• Hi all , think I'll give dry feb a go with ye.. but it's my birthday on the 15th so 🤔🥳🤣.... 

let's do it 🤣👍🏻🙌🏻

• @Catherine O Regan YAY!! I would think for your birthday a drink or two should be allowed!!😏 But at least you know 0% wine is an option too 👌

• Hey Queens first week of Dry Feb coming up! I just went to do groceries after our workout this morning. Picked up this sparkling 'wine', looks so fancy lol, hope it's yum. I'll let ye know. 
    Any other ideas for Friday night drinks in the sitting room? 😍❤️

• @Andrea McElroy oh wow deadly. That app sounds great. 

• Wow there seems to be so many non alcoholic beverages out there. I didn't realise there are 0%wines and gin!

• Hi Queens 👸

How did week one go?

I am delighted to say the alcohol-free prosecco really worked. I got mine in Tesco. It's called Nosecco. Does exactly what it says on the tin - all the bubbles and fun with none of the calories. 

I also managed to eat much healthier. I still had little treats every day but I didn't go crazy and after doing a Maeve Madden workout we all need a treat or 2. 

I'm all set for week 2. Another fresh start. I am going to try really hard again this week. Who is with me?

• Just seeing this thread now! I had one on the Queen Chat thread. 

Was wondering about Valentines this weekend - Going on the hunt for Nosecco!

• @Carmel Mulvany that non alcohol gin is rotten, bought that clean gin and decided I'm better of with soda water and lime😂😂

Wee gin with low calorie tonic is not to bad, so sorry but cheers girls 👑👑

• 2 / 2