z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Early Bird Spice | MaeveMadden

Early Bird Spice

• Omg this mornings class was intense... I mean I thought oh 4 songs some abs and a finsher be grand, but no my heart rate was up up sky high through out..

My FIRST noise complaint, im so annoyed about it now.. Going to talk to the management team of my building and see what was said... Apparently it was loud voices, so strange as never happened before ever and its been a year.  Maybe a new neighbour... That being said we all have to work from home at the moment and I dont complain about dogs barking at all hours etc soooo 

Im on a mission now, someone complains about me, I have a list 

• @Maeve Madden

Omg no way!! Looks like someone has found a new target for combat queens lol! That's what I thought maybe they're new... it's only 30 minutes and it's not overly early you'd think people could cope with that 🙈 

Exactly queen you're literally doing your job and earning a living... Hopefully you get it sorted!!!

• @Maeve Madden Aw the class was amazing Maeve! So spicy I was 2 songs in and the sweat was pumping off of me 🥵 Such a great way to start the morning 👑👑

My god I can't believe someone actually complained, I was hoping it was going to be a parcel for you! I think there have been so many times where the volume was far louder than what it was this morning! 😅 I feel like everyone in your building should just join in on the class and then sure no one will be complaining 😂🙌🏻

• @Maeve Madden the class this morning was amazing!! Finished it and then caught up on combat queens. Feeling so strong 💪💪 Even did a few full push ups!! Thanks so much Maeve, can really see my fitness coming back after Christmas.

Hopefully it was just someone being grumpy this morning and they'll leave you alone after this!! Totally@Niamh Byrne - they should all join in! 😂😂  

• @Maeve Madden ah thats annoying! It might annoy one person but what about the joy it brings to all the queen's 🥰😂😂 

@Beth Haughian defo a new target for combat queens 👊😂😂😂😂

• @MaeveMadden Loved the class! just did it as was at work before, for the live.

How annoying about the noise report, someone probs had a hangover ;)

Dont let it get to you, you're doing it for the masses, not to piss your neighbours off, hehe. Stay loud and stay proud !! x

• Queens I can not cope with the spice!! Glutton for punishment and doubled up with All Out Legs and early bird spice!! I've fogged up the whole room.. actual steam rising off me wow @Maeve Madden i won't walk for a week 😍😂🌶🌶🌶

• @Maeve Madden oh yay!! Not a noise complaint, just some delish doughnuts! What a rollercoaster of emotions this morning lol 😂 

• @Maeve Madden Brilliant class this morning, and the relief that it wasn't a neighbour complaint!!!- those donuts look unreal, enjoy 😍

• @Maeve Madden spicy spicy class, I'm just after doing it while the dinner was cooking and woah!! 🌶🌶 My heart rate was so high. 

A bonus that it wasn't a noise complaint and a lovely surprise instead!😆

• I completed it this evening super sweat session the workouts just keep on getting better and better. Hope u enjoyed all the lovely treats today u deserve it all  x 

• @Maeve Madden I did the class this morning loved it!! Well not completely at the time but looking back on it I did- It's great having so many options available- while I prefer live classes it's not always possible- with work- I always feel like I've missed out when I'm not watching live 😂 FOMO

• Just did the early bird class and it was spicy! I have really struggled this week to do workouts for various reasons but today was my second for the week and the challenge is what made me get up off my ass to do it! So thank you! Tomorrow I am doing Barre to make sure I have my 3 for the week! Combat Queens is still my favourite! Thank you for doing this challenge @Maeve Madden it has been so good for me and I feel myself getting stronger and fitter with every class - even if sometimes I still have to revert to the beginner moves! 🙃

• The class was fantastic. It's always nice to have a selection of short classes so I can try out other classes too.