z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

2021 - Progress so far | MaeveMadden

2021 - Progress so far

• Hi Ladies, Hope you're all having a fab start to Feb!

I can't believe we are nearly celebrating a YEAR of Queening! 🎉 What a blast it has been! It's easy to see from all the comments on here that QDQ has been a god send to so many people throughout the pandemic. What an amazing, postitive, safe space for us all to build our self confidence, fitness, new friendships and just have a really great time!! 💕

Here's my progress so far this New Year challenge, small changes, but definitely going in the right direction. I'm so excited to see the full year progress!

The best thing is, I'm feeling so much more energetic, positive and I'm having so much fun! Can't ask for much more than that! (Maybe a holiday...but I'll leave that to Boris! 😅)

PS. Sorry for the intense close up of my peach! 🤣🍑

C x

• Well done Caron 😍!!! I agree with you on the holiday part 😆 - but just imagin how good we will feel when we can finally go to the beach and feel confident because of all the work we put in!! x

• @Caron Moore yes I agree. It is an incredibly safe, supportive space full of so many positive people. 

• @Caron Moore Way more than small changes to be seen there, well done you!!!! Delighted for you. 

It really has been a blast hasn't it!!! I said that on another thread, that hopefully in the not too distant future we will be looking back at this time and QDQ is really really gonna stand out and hopefully the memory of the trauma will have eased. 

• @Caron Moore go you! And don't apologise when you have a perky peach like that, show it off!

• @Caron Moore well done Queen u look amazing . Ur peach is shaping up fantastically too 🙌🙌🙌. All ur hard work is paying off Caron. So happy for u. Isn't it frightening how fast the time is going 😲. Keep killing it Caron. Have an amazing week 6. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Caron Moore excuse my language but, THAT PEACH IS #GOALS!  😍

Looking awesome!!!!!!!! Well done Queen! xx

• This is fab! Well done. 😍👌❤️