z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Low energy before TOM | MaeveMadden

Low energy before TOM

• Hi queens 👑 

has anyone got any advice about how to get through low energy when you're due your period? For the second day in a row I have only been able to do half a workout class ☹️ I love spicy circuits and combat queens but I'm really struggling this week. Just wondering does anyone else be the same? Am I right doing the 20-25 mins I can instead  of nothing at all? 

• @Kate Farrelly Aw Kate all last week I felt like that and was so bloated and just felt horrible. I feel the exact same as you the week running up to my period right up until about day 3 or 4 of my period. It really is a man's world. To be honest on the days when I don't have energy around my period I do tend to just take it down a level and accept the fact that that's all my body can do at that time but that's completely okay. Hormones can have such a big impact on everything. I hope you start feeling better soon queen, mind yourself ❤️ Just remember you'll be back to your usual self in no time! 👑👑❤️❤️

• Oh @Kate Farrelly meet your sister! That's exactly me this week. I feel especially tired and low energy this month. I tried Barre tonight thinking it might be a gentle one, I did as much as I could but when we got down to the mat, I felt myself just stretching and rolling around. Exhausted!

I suppose it's very hard to advise as everyone's period is different. All I can say is drink plenty of water and eat delicious and nutrious food throughout the day. As easy as it is to keep shovelling chocolate in my mouth....😇
    But most of all, look after yourself. Women are amazing, we struggle through this every month. You could check out some of the low impact classes in the library, like the meditation, yoga etc. Do whatever feels good. And 20-25 mins of anything at all is worth it for your body and your mind xx