z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Is it Week 5 already??? 😁😁😁 | MaeveMadden

Is it Week 5 already??? 😁😁😁

• Reading through all the posts and seeing how strong and motivated you are all feeling just makes me so proud to be part of a strong community of women! 💗 I couldn't be more proud of each and everyone of you! Progress isn't just in pictures, or on the scale.. it's a feeling within that only you can create! Lots of love xx I was inspired and took my own pictures and I love how I can see a bit of definition happening 💪🏼💪🏼

• @Julia Knudsen Yesss to the definition, definitely there to be seen!!!! Well done! I love that- it's definitely not all about the scale (or the bitch in the bathroom as we like to refer to her!!!), seeing a bit of people's growth in terms of their mindset, their confidence and being more comfortable in their own skin is just wonderful. 

• @Sharon Scully Thank you Queen! You hit the nail on the head hun 💗💗💗

• @Julia Knudsen there is defo definition there. You look amazing. Well done. That's exactly what I love about QDQ. it's not just about the scales. I'm 5 weeks in now and my mindset has completely changed. I'm much happier in myself and can feel my confidence coming back. 

• @Julia Knudsen You're looking fabulous queen Julia 💯 Well done! You should be super proud of yourself. I'm thinking I might take half way photos during the week just to see if my body has changed much. I'm definitely feeling so much stronger and the mirror seems to have been kinder recently but would love to see if there are any major results 👀 The time is absolutely flying past I can't believe we're half way through week 5 already!! ❤️❤️

• @Cora Savage Thank you hun 🥰 it's a great feeling- it's life changing! Ah queen I'm so pleased to hear that and this is just the beginning! Imagine how you will feel at the end of the challenge? X

• @Niamh Byrne ahhh thank you hun, you are too kind! 💗 If I didn't have such a sweet tooth- I could probably see a bit more of a difference! Pictures are a great way to track results for yourself, even just the changing of the shape of your body, it is amazing to see! You are great at getting the workouts in- I'm sure you will see fabulous results! Xx

• @Julia Knudsen that's just fabulous. Thanks for sharing that amazing line there about the feeling within that you can only create. 

• @Cora Savage amazing to hear your confidence is boosted. 

• @Niamh Byrne the time is going so fast. It's mad. I'm really enjoying the journey.

• @Julia Knudsen ha ha ohhhhhh if only I could hold off on the sweet treats myself. But look I'm getting stronger and my mood is better so that's a positive change. 

• @Julia Knudsen whhhhhhhhhhooooooo Queen. Amazing results Julia so so proud of u girl. Keep smashing it Queen 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Sinead Bergin You are so welcome Queen 💕 it's not easy but one day at a time! 

• @Audrey Browne ahhhhhh thank you Queen 💗you keep us all motivated!!! Xx

• @Sinead Bergin That's an extremely positive change 💕 I do find Fibre one 90 calorie treats good too x