z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

1 MONTH PROGRESS PICS #springqueenchallenge | MaeveMadden

1 MONTH PROGRESS PICS #springqueenchallenge

• @Monika Vladiskovic ha ha I love your facial expressions in the last two photos. Wow you can clearly see Amazing results here. Keep going and to be continued is right... Queens Don't Quit.

• @Monika Vladiskovic oh my god!! Wow!!! I am so in awe of this. Well done Queen you have had such an incredible before and after. I hope you are proud of yourself. You are an inspirtation xx 

• @Monika Vladiskovic Amazing progress. Go you! Love the bonus pics 😄 x

• Wow wow wow these are just amazing well done Queen you are smashing it!! @Monika Vladiskovic  xx

• @Monika Vladiskovic Congrats Queen on an amazing journey & amazing results. Fantastic pics Monika. Well done u, be very proud. Have an amazing week 6 Queen. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Niamh Byrne @Helen Wilson @Shannon Lawless @Brenda Mckay @Alana Moore @Annah Warrender @Sinead Bergin @Kelly McGarr @Jenifer Dagn @Niamh Mercer @Audrey Browne  WOW ladies, I couldn't asked for more support even if I wished it!!!! THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART 
    I hope you are all reaching out to your individual goals (even if not that's okay, -2020 was a super stressfull year) and we should be all proud of each other <3

Keep going strong, week 6 WOOHO! 

MUCH LOVE <3 <3 <3 xx

• *** UPDATE *** 

Hi to all my Queens who happened to check on my post :) 

I saw so many of your amazing transformation in the Spring Queen Challenge and I want to congratulate YOU for keeping it up... WE DID IT!!!! <3
     A big thanks from myself for your support ladies, and a special thanks to @Maeve Madden & her Queens for their mentoring and dedication. I never taught I would be able to stick to a training program at all, I would usually always quit after the first muscleache lol, I would always find an excuse.

Unfortunately in the last 3 weeks of the competition I had some personal problems, and I couldnt dedicate the time to myself and the training (only 3 minimum trainings per week), thus, not to many visible changes since the last photos (in this post), but I won't be too hard on myself...  Mental changes and self respect (& CONFIDENCE) are unmeasureable tho!!!!! If you now, you know :)
    This is not the end, I am continuing strong :) 

Ladies, be proud of yourselves, you've done so much for yourself just by signing up to this amazing community!

LONG LIVE THE QUEENS lol 👸 

LOVE from Croatia! PUSA xx

• 2 / 2