z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Perky peach 🔥🔥🔥 | MaeveMadden

Perky peach 🔥🔥🔥

• Perky peach was pure fire this morning ladies!! 🔥🔥🌶🌶🥵🥵How did everyone do? Super excited the class changing to now Monday at 9.30 

• Loved perky peach today as well Helen!!! Really enjoyed the class! Quite new on here but I am so glad to have joined. Also I hope maeve's neighbour is ok ♥️

• @Helen Wilson just completed and what a burn queen,  my peach is on 🔥 📛 👨‍🚒 !!!!! It was fabulous as always,  it really is my favourite! X

• Yes haven't done perky peach for a while. Really enjoyed it. Glad I bought my Maeve band at Christmas too - it makes a real difference. Keep going girls x 

• @Helen Wilson it was absolute fire this morning!  I absolutely loved it 😍🔥 Did fit and fierce before it and used my medium band for both and I was so proud of myself 💪🏻 We're absolutely smashing February already 💛💛

• Loved today's class@Helen Wilson i don't know what was happening but I had sweat running off me it was fire! But looking forward to starting next week strong with this class and then onto HIiT on Friday 

• It was a brilliant workout. I had my nephew in between my legs at one point but I managed to get through it. Such strength and the tunes are eipc. 

• Really enjoyed it this morning!!! And the chats too of course 🙌🏻😂

• @Suzie Widnall Maeves band makes such a difference, it pushes you even more. I got mine the start of January and I love using it in perky peach! Keep the good work up girl 💪💪

• @Beth Haughian love how Maeve has the chats with us afterwards 😁 such a queen👑

• @Helen Wilson definitely!! I was late to do my register for my class... too sucked in by neighbour gate and the copy cat 🙈😂

• @Beth Haughian I no!!! Still thinking about her neighbour and whoever is copying Maeve! No one can be like Maeve!!😇😇

• @Helen Wilson Oh I just loved perky peach this morning Helen, wasn't it just fabulous!? 🔥 I was so full of energy after the class I caught up with Tracey's class and boy did I feel the extra spice!! 🌶 Super excited for the class on a Monday too woooo! 💃

• Just did Perky Peach loved it, looking forward to this class being on a Monday & starting the week strong 🍑

• Love perky peach and legs. Just completed perky peach today started with the heavy band but had to change to light muscles were still tried & sore after Francesca absolute burner of a class. Love maeves energy and her workouts she's so creative. Hated to hear that someone was copy catting her style though  xx