z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Lotties Abs Class :O | MaeveMadden

Lotties Abs Class :O

• OMG Queens I have missed the last maybe 3 weeks of abs attack and just got back to it today and WOW that has STEPPED UP!!! I am dying!! How good is that workout :O :O Hope you've smashed this week Queens!! Two days to goooo! Feeling great this week and really loving the workouts as per usual!! Lots of love xxx

• Lotties class was fab yesterday!!!! Absolute sweat session... basically a puddle by the end of it 😂😂

• @Katy Evans I'm the same I've missed the  past two weeks I think and I really want to get back into doing it it's just trying to find the time because Thursday's are such a busy day for me with uni! I was thinking of doing it tomorrow if I have the energy, sounds like it was spicy? I just love lottie she has so much positive energy 🙌

So good to hear you had a great week queen! x

• @Katy Evans OMG I caught up on it this morning and I can still feel it in my abs, loved it!!

• @Katy Evans omg I loved it! Lottie's vibe is just so positive and fun, no matter what mood I'm in before her workout, I am always beaming after 🥰

• @Beth Haughian me too was uhhmaaaazing

• @Niamh Byrne deffo do it it is soooo worth it!! Aaah I'm buzzing still after it! Been dancing all evening! I'm at my parents atm and mum said "why are you dancing like you're in a fitness class?" Oh I may have an answer for this.... LOL

• @Ellen Whelan looove 🙌🙌 that's what we like eh queen xx

• @Kate Healy absolute game changer isn't it!!! She is soooo cute and positive I just love it!!! Glad we all think the same xx

• Wooohooooo Glad you all love Lotties class, i always have fomo when I rest that day because Lottie is such an amazing Queen Angel trainer... She is so talented and has sooo many years experience ... I agree Katy lottie is such a happy positive queen online and in person ..

• @Maeve Madden so hard to pick a rest day with every day having an amazing workout!!! What lucky queens we are! Was saying to my mumma this morning it has literally changed my life - thank you 🙌😘

• I was doing lottie class and had a laugh when she reading g out names, we know that Irish names can cause a bit of bother even to myself. It was Niamh and she pronounced it ni am. Laughing with u lottie 👍👍😂😂

• @Katy Evans oh Queen wasn't it amazing! I loved it from start to finish & felt every bit of it too. So glad ur back doing Ab attack Katy. Have an amazing week 6 doll 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• It was a fantastic class. She is always a ball of joy. 😊

• Another fABulous class by Lottie. The class goes by so fast.