z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Over coming my eating disorder | MaeveMadden

Over coming my eating disorder

• I just want to say a huge thank you to@Maeve Madden and the Queen community! I just love being apart of this wonderful group. I'm in recovery from an eating disorder and still struggle with weight gain😢 but being apart of this group and listening to Maeve about being body confident and not obsessing over the scales is really helping my recovery. Thank you so much! I'm so glad I found Maeve's Instagram page last year which led me to join this amazing platform. What a lovely bunch of queens we all are 👑.

P.s failed dry February this evening 😆 but I won't be hard on myself 🥰 have a lovely weekend ladies xxx

• @Sam Bowns such brilliant news you are recovering. Its often accepting and chatting is the hardest. I love how maeve chats so openly and takes away the taboo over subjects.

💕To you, in little steps we can make big changes 💕

Isnt it great to find something we enjoy and can bop it out to great tunes to get a healthy body and mind.

Hehe snap on the breaking dry Feb, I gave in yesterday after a blah day in work a wee glass of vino was needed, so you are not alone 🙈☺️ Have a lovely weekend xx

• @Una McElroy thank you so much for your lovely words 😘💓.

haha glad I'm not the only one 🍸 have a lovely weekend xx

• @Sam Bowns You are an inspiration! Thank you for sharing about the journey you are on, I hope you are keeping well. I'm sure it is a battle every single day, but it sounds like you are showing up for yourself. Be kind and gentle on yourself- and hey no harm in the glass of wine, I hope you enjoyed it!!! I'm not doing dry Feb but I'm definitely more conscious of my drinking and have made small cutbacks the last few weeks and I'm proud of the baby-steps haha!

We are always here for the good days and the bad days and however much you wish to share with us.....just know that you are never alone, we queens have each others backs.

Have a lovely weekend x

• @Sam Bowns Heya Queen so so happy to have u on the Queen team. I really enjoyed reading ur post & love that u r on a recovery journey. I feel privaliged to be to share ur journey with u. Sam u r such an inspiration, a true queen & I have no doubt that you will be successful in everything that u do my queen. Have an amazing week 6 Sam. C u on the QDQ dance floor 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Sharon Scully ah that is so lovely of you Sharon, thank you so much 💓💓. So many wonderful ladies in this group 👑.

I think that's a great idea, just cutting back slightly won't make you crave as you aren't restricting completely. Well done 👑 I may have another tipple tonight haha. Xxx

• @Audrey Browne thank you so so much Audrey, it's so lovely to know I can come on here and have you lovely queens support me 💓💓. Thank you Audrey 😘 oh yes I'll be seeing you on the QDQ dance floor 💃🏼💓👑 xxx

• @Sam Bowns we're always here for u Queen. 👸😘😘😘👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Sam Bowns Proud of you Queen keep it up!! Ah we all need a treat don't we I failed dry feb on Friday drank a whole bottle of wine hahaha ooopsie. So glad we found QDQ xxxx

• @Katy Evans thank you lovely 🥰🥰. Haha I had another drink last night 🤣 the weekends are so tough. Have a lovely week 😘👑 xxx

• @Sam Bowns congratulations queen - the recovery journey and being open about it is something you should be so proud of!

Be kind to  yourself, especially while in recovery - you'll be pushing yourself daily and treats are too be encouraged - everything in moderation including moderation itself! 🥰

Stay strong and keep going - life on the other side is a wonderful place 💕

• @Sinead Corcoran thank you so much Sinead 💓💓👑😘😘 xxxxx