z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Week 6💪🔥🌶👑 | MaeveMadden

Week 6💪🔥🌶👑

• Hi Ladies who's raring to go for week 6? 👌🌶👑🔥🤩 I cant wait!!! 💪💪

• @Helen Wilson whopwhop Queen. Helen its flying isn't it?! 🥵👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne it really is!! Every Sunday I be looking forward to the new week ahead to get a little stronger!💪👑❤️ 

• these workouts are the only things keeping me focused ! love the variety now with all the queens an if i  don't feel like a hitt workout i can switch to barre ballet or yoga . but can still keep on track with the challenges 🤩week 6 here we come  👑 ! 

• Can't believe its week 6 already! Noticing such a difference and my bod is feeling much tighter now!! So awesome. These workouts and you queens really keeping me going in this lockdown <3 Can't wait to start another week with ya all!! WOOP lets smash week 6 xxxx

• @Helen Wilson can't wait Helen xx love seeing the schedule and clicking them into my calendar for the week ahead. I love a good schedule #controlfreak 😂😂

• @Helen Wilson yessssssss Queen 🥵🥵🔥🔥🔥🤣🤣🤣🤣👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Honestly ladies these workouts are the main thing that's keeping me going through lockdown. I nearly prioritise everything around the workouts so I never miss a day!!🤣@Vicky Baker i print out the schedule and each workout I do I'm like "check" ✅🤣🤣 #controlfreckto 🙋‍♀️😇😁

• @Helen Wilson can't wait for week 6! The time is going so fast and in absolutely loving this challenge 😍👑 we're all smashing it 🙌🏻💕

• @Helen Wilson YAS QUEEN! 

Can't wait to hit it hard lol! Looking forward to Superwoman pushups & Bondgirl 😎 
    xx

• Really looking forward to week 6! Really enjoying it so far and the variety is unreal! I dunno what it is about this plan but I pick my classes on Sunday and actually stick to it! It's addictive and its exercise, it's very confusing 😂😂😂 let's go queens! 

• @Jean O’Neill it's so addictive. I love it so much. 

• Can't belive it's week 6! I was just thinking this morning that the workout schedule is the only thing that makes each day of lockdown feel a bit different. It's become such a solid routine for me now that if I have a work meeting I get fomo, but can always try to catch up afterwards. 

Really excited to learn from the nutritionist 🥕🥦🍅

• Feel the same as everyone else. Really looking forward to starting a new week and progressing further on this fitness journey with you all. I've not seen any changes in my appearance but my boyfriend has been commenting on it recently.

I keep it going because it gives you routine, the classes are fun and have been the only thing getting me through the past year. So proud of how much stronger and fitter I get each week and its made so much better knowing there's a community here doing it with you 💕

• @Helen Wilson Definitely, feeling much stronger this week so looking forward to the workouts 

• Woop about to do Glutes & Gains to kick off Week Six!  The Spring Challenge is absolutely flying by, even though it feels like time is standing still in lockdown 🤣

I'm furloughed and the workouts have given me structure to the day and completely agree that the endorphin rush and sense of accomplishment is so needed.  It's also particularly wonderful to have the QDQ community during lockdown when we're not able to see friends and family, no work banter/community for me during furlough, etc.  

• @Amy Johnston I'm the same, I haven't noticed any change in my appearance, but I'm so much happier when I do them. It is so good for the structure isn't it. I actually really notice it on my rest day, when I try not to do a workout, I can just feel my mood is way lower. I'm usually hyper and bouncing off the walls after one of our work outs and just feel really positive those days. 

It's so amazing what this community can do for us all Xxx

• @Helen Wilson Can't believe it's week 6 already! The time is flying, loving it so far & it's the first challenge I'm sticking to! Feel so much better after the workouts