z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Mood booster classes | MaeveMadden

Mood booster classes

• I generally feel down and find it hard to pull myself back out of the fud after I've been sick or had major pain (its a depression trigger for me)
    I was feeling so low after dental surgery last Friday, and wasnt sure when I would feel ok to do a workout, but dragged myself up this morning and threw on my gear and pushed myself and I feel so much better.

And its not like anyone but me (and prob my neighbours from all the hopping up and down on the wooden floors and me screaming as my mat slipped and I fell on my Bum!!) knows that I did it (and you guys now) but its like a little win and a boost of adrenaline for the rest fof the day!

• It seriously is!! Good on you for getting up and doing it, those funks are hard to get out of! 

• Well done on getting on this mornings class! 

• Well done Anne, it's never easy but don't we feel so much better after! I like what Maeve says, try it for 10 minutes and if you still don't feel it then rest but 9 times out of 10 you're pumped and will continue! It's a tough year, we need to look after ourselves x

• @Mary-Kate Kavanagh thats so true, and while Im not better, I definetly feel moving myself this morning got me the energy I needed for the rest of the day!

• @Anne Hamilton Black Totally agree, I didnt do a class last Thur until Traceys in the evening and I was so lethargic all day! The workouts in the morning are so good to put me in a productive mood for the day 💯

• @Anne Hamilton Black keep at it queen, some days can be so hard but you are right, we all know we are gonna feel so much better afterwards!!!!! Xx

• Well done Queen!! That's amazing, it takes so much strength sometimes just to get out of bed, and you've achieved so much today!! I am with ya, and we can wear our crowns proudly for fighting today👸💖

• @Anne Hamilton Black Owh I'm sorry to hear you've been in pain and hope it is feeling better now!! 

I am totaly with you though. Struggling with this lockdown I must say - people have much worse problems but I just feel like it's never ending, can't see the boyf, work is shite bla bla...so yeah I'm grumpy at the end of the day! I'm living with mum and dad which is awesome but poor them with grumpy me!! But the other day they both said how I'm like a different person after a Queen workout! I feel so lucky to have such a thing that can actually transform my mood - incredible isn't it?!! Proud of you and all of the other Queens who are smashing it - I agree @Lissy Dickinson some days getting out of bed is a win in itself but check us out getting up and Queening <3 <3 Always remember we are here to talk xxxx

• @Anne Hamilton Black fair play for doing it Anne! Such a good mood booster! I swear that these classes and going for a walk are like my therapy sessions, they are so good for my head! If it makes you feel any better, I was doing those dead man burpees last week and somehow hit myself in the lady garden with a dumbbell 😂😂😂

• @Anne Hamilton Black well done girl. U showed up and gave it your best. One step in the right direction. Well done. 

• @Lisa Kilgarriff omg I love the morning workouts. They set me up for the day. 

• @Jean O’Neill ha ha omg I'm.always trying to be careful with those weights so I don't hit myself. 

This platform is the best kind of therapy.