z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Live videos chat | MaeveMadden

Live videos chat

• Hey!! Can anyone help, I've my first wk done and loving it 🙌❤ I can't seem to get the interactive chat to work when watching the lives any tips? I've downloaded vimeo and click the link the site recommends. What am I missing?🙈🙈

• Hey @Celine Murphy - are you using it on a device, or a laptop? If laptop then - when you are in "Live Workouts" under the display of the video there are 3 dots, if you click on that it gives you a "pop out " option that opens the chat in a new browser tab. The chats are only available for the duration of the live so won't work if you are playing it back later from the library. 

Hope that helps! I'm sure there are others using a tablet/mobile if that is the advice you actually need!!

Oh also- welcome to QDQ!!!!!! Hope you enjoyed the first week and are loving the workouts, they are totally addictive!!!! 

• @Celine Murphy like@Sharon Scully said just click the link above the video on the live workouts page if you're on laptop. If you're on a phone I'd download the Vimeo app and then click the link on the live workouts page and that should allow you to access the chat function on a phone! x

• Thanks for sharing this. I've been doing the workouts for weeks and could'nt figure it out.

• @Sinead Bergin hey sinead let us know if you get sorted?? 

• @Sinead Bergin hi Sinead, sometimes I use the website on my phone (rather than Vimeo) and just below the live screen you’ve to put in your name, accept t&c’s and you can see the chat then. I don’t think the chat function is as good as when you’re using Vimeo but you can access it this way. I normally use my tv so don’t have any chat function, still enjoy listening to the queen chats though 😊