z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Absolute beginner! | MaeveMadden

Absolute beginner!

• I'm totally new and finding it a bit difficult to find my way around the workouts - is there somewhere they are put into categories, like type of workout, equipment needed etc? I did the beginner workout today but not sure what to do next... thanks!

• I'm new too, I'm finding my way round the website too sorry I would'nt be much help. Will be interested in replies though. 

• Hey. 

If you go into library, all the different kinds of workouts are at the bottom of the page.. hope that helps. Im new too. Just did a 10 mins ab attack, wrecked but feel good for doing something. 😊

• Hi and welcome @Susanne Corr and @Noelle OConnor 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

Yes as Caitriona says, all the workouts are saved in the library tab at the top. The only workouts I'd say you 'need' weights for would be sweaty 7s arms on Wednesdays and Tracey's class on Thursday evenings. The rest of Maeve's workouts are bodyweight and weights and bands are optional but you'll still get a really good burn without them or you could substitute weights with water bottles or something. I hope that helps! Xx

PS I think there is beginner class tomorrow live at 12.30pm and it'll probably be a cardio type class but low impact. 

• Hey Queens..if you go to the blog section there is a post about what workout classes are best for weight loss, strength, cardio goals etc. 

In the Live Workouts Section there is a calendar with the classes listed. If you hold down on a workout it will give u a little bit more information about each class.

• Thanks everyone, that's all really helpful! I'll check out the blog post now 😊

• Welcome wonderful queens! Most of Maeve's workouts have beginner versions throughout, however there are beginner workouts each week and 100s saved from the past few weeks in the library! You can do those at any time so might help to build confidence. 
    I would defo recommend Combat Queens @6pm on Tuesday this week for all levels and also the HiiT party Friday @9.30am ❤️ any questions just ask xx

• Hi I new here only started last week I'm just trying a variety I'm desperately bad at some stuff but I'm enjoying it.