z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Francesca- WOW! | MaeveMadden

Francesca- WOW!

• I am LOVING Francesca's Fit & Fierce class. She is putting so much effort in and the variety week-on-week is so great (and so appreciated), and means you can't anticipate the upcoming trauma(!)!! I was out of breath, sweating, burning, cramping and felt so so fabulous! Those finishers each week! Thank you so much Francesca!

• @Sharon Scully Isn't she just fabulous Sharon!? I swear they get spicer every week if that is even possible 😂🌶 Today's finisher was just something else, everything was on fire and I was shouting in my living room come on Georgie you can do this, Queens Don't Quit! 🔥😂 

• @Georgie Dillon They absolutely do get spicier every week!! It's embarrassing to admit this as I'm a qualified accountant- but I had convinced myself that getting down to 7 was only halfway through, so the sheer joy when I copped my mistake had me launching into the last few rounds with gusto!!!! 

Defo gonna struggle with walking the next few days!!! 

• Oh girls I'm the same francesscas classes every week are deffo one of my faves I love how they are always so different and not too long as well the fire in my legs and bum is next level as always, proper spice 😍😍

• Today's class was so good, really tough but great! I thought the time flew by! Loved the finisher too! And counting down from 14 to 1 actually motivated me cos I knew the more we did, the less we'd have to do the next time, if that makes sense 😂

• @Sharon Scully oh my god loved it, so spicy Jesus! 120 squats first thing in the morning is no joke but feel so good after! Used the medium band so dint know what state I'll be in tomorrow lol 🥴🍑

• @Jean O’Neill That does make sense, unlike my thinking on it! It's definitely my favourite strength class at the moment! So tough but that burn is so rewarding, like I feel like I'm witnessing the change actually happening! 

• @Evie Linnane The variety is so brilliant, means you can never have the feeling of any kind of dread as you can't predict what is coming up! Francesca's enthuasism is great as well, and in a slightly mean way it does help when she struggles with it too! 

• @Lisa Kilgarriff Ya mad yoke using medium!!! I tried it last week and managed about half of it, so this week I went slightly lighter but upped my weights so didn't feel like I was ducking out of it! I wish you well with walking today and tomorrow!!!! 😄😂

The squats- omg the squats! Though I actually nearly found them to be a relief after some of the other moving that literally had my glutes feeling like they were loudly screaming at me! 

• Caught up on her class from this morning! That finisher was 🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶  but brilliant at the same time 😀

• That finisher was SO SPICY!!! That 10 minute band work in the beginning is always a killer!!! 🔥🔥🔥🍑🍑🍑

• Loved Francescas class today🔥🔥 anyone with an Apple Watch able to tell me what setting the have it on when doing this workout ?

• Ooh queens I'm so.looking forward to doing this,  plus a little scared 😁😁😁😁

•  wooohooooo Francessa is bringing the extra hot spice yasssss.  I am so pleased, I love the complete variety we have and that everyone gets to do a workout they really enjoy... Loving these reviews.. I havnt tried the workout yet but now I really want to 

• Oh queens just completed @Francesca O'Reilly workout and my god it was hot!!!! The finisher was insane!!!! Thank you so much queen, another super workout!!!!! I'm gonna need to get a bigger front door for my juicy peach 🍑 🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Yes queens this mornings class was GREAT!! I almost found that it wasn't as hard as last weeks but we had much more single leg work which I really struggled with so defo need to improve on that💁🏼‍♀️

• @Sharon Scully Oh Sharon that did make me giggle! Don't worry, we'll blame the pure spice of the workout that you forgot how to count, it happens to us all 😂 Oh I think walking will be fun tomorrow for us indeed, especially as I decided I would use the medium band again today, I mean what was I thinking!? 🔥

• It was great Sharon, a real burner 😅 the finisher at the end my legs were not able for it, they were on fire 👏🏼 the legs will be feeling it tomorrow after fit and fierce and combat this evening 🔥🎉

• @Niamh McKay i had mine on mixed cardio , i think the first week francesca did it i put it on strength training. there is a core one but we need a booty one 😂. brilliant workout again ! x

• @Sharon Scully ha ha ha exactly you just don't know what to expect. The finisher was deadly. The burn from that class is unreal. I love how it's short too. Short and Spicy. 

• 1 / 2