z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Early bird cardio | MaeveMadden

Early bird cardio

• What a start to wold Wednesday! Early bird cardio was fire this morning. @Maeve Madden honestly I don't know how you manage to bring that level of energy at 7:30am 😂 but I know we all appreciate it as it certainly got me going! So pleased I dragged myself out of bed for that  

• @Abbie Easterling Totally Abbie - its a great mood buster - i woke up after bad sleep and felt in bad form but the minute the chats started on the live I saw how many others were struggling too but had pushed it aside to get it done and when the music kicked in I just felt great. Going to have brekkie now with my 4 yr old and then get set up for sweaty 7s xx

Have a great day girl x

• @Abbie Easterling It was amazing! Found it quite tough after the intensity of the workouts the last few days, but pushed through and absolutely loved it! Really appreciate Maeve making the effort to put on an early class for us, and so proud of everyone who pushed themselves to join if they are not normally up at that time!!! 

That finisher was genius too, you can't help but feel amazing bopping along to that! 

Have a great day!! 

• @Abbie Easterling it was fantastic wasn't it Abbie! I struggled to get up off the floor after the abs but Stomp got me up because it's one of my absolute favourites 🙌🏻 I think I might've stayed on the floor for anything else 😂😂 

It was such a burner! Who knew things could get so spicy in 30 minutes! I was dead after spice girls 😂😂 and all the burpees 🥵 I ended up in bed late last night so definitely struggled to get going but it's such a great start to the day and I love getting up early but really need to start getting to bed earlier 😂👑 have a lovely day queen xx

• @Vicky Baker absolutely when that music gets going it really wakes me up. I felt like a zombie when I got up this morning but we smashed it out as always. See you at sweaty 7's and have a great day xx

• @Sharon Scully yeah we've really pushed it this week, the workouts haven't been easy but we are smashing this spring challenge! 
    Although I'm not a morning person I do love the early bird class, sets me up for the day. Completely agree thank you to Maeve for putting on the class. 💕 

Have a great day queen 👑 

• @Niamh Byrne Stomp is fabulous queen I feel like a Duracell bunny every time it comes on the energy I get bouncing around 😂 

The burpees in spice girls certainly woke me up I was dying after them haha 

Have a great day queen 👑 

• @Abbie Easterling I swear I nearly went though the floorboards in stomp last night 😂😂 the energy in it is just fabulous and I loved it as our finisher 🙌🏻💕

Yay it sounds like you absolutely smashed it queen 👑💕💕

• @Sharon Scully i love the music. It is so uplifting.

• @Abbie Easterling burpees first thing was a slight struggle but I was ready come round two. 

• I found the abs part with the leg raisers difficult to do. In general the abs section was tough for me. I felt tired. I have done other workouts on Monday and Tuesday so maybe my body is just tired. A fabulous wake up call though. It has me set right up for the day.

• @Sinead Bergin Oh don't get me wrong- I struggled a lot during it too moreso than other weeks, definitely had to push myself hard at times to keep it going, but what we did was better than what we would have achieved if we had stayed in bed (as long as the form of the moves didn't dip to risk injury) so we should be very proud of that! I'm probably going to take a rest day tomorrow, might do sweaty 7s tomorrow evening but at least have a day of lower activity and then hopefully the energy levels be right back up

• @Sharon Scully you're right we got up, showed up.and did the class. Sometimes that's all I need to hear are those encouraging words. 

• Early bird was a great class today loved the abs section and the finisher 👌👑 had to option out of burpees tweked my back Monday so feels ok but such easing back into workouts today as I don't want to end up being out of action  can't believe it's wk 6 xx 

• I'm excited to do this one later! All the comments on stomp has me really looking forward to it! I did just catch up on the sweaty 7s and 10 minute abs from this morning and I was DEAD afterwards so how Maeve and the rest of you managed to get through a whole other class this morning is goddess level 💀