z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Women’s Best | MaeveMadden

Women’s Best

• Hi Queens 👑 

I'm looking at treating myself to some new gym gear (cos what else can we spend money on at the minute?! 😂), so want to really get some good stuff. I follow a lot of people who seem to wear Women's Best and wondered if anyone had got any of their gym wear before, and if so would you rate it? 

Thanks in advance everyone 🥰

• @Roisin Robotham I have a pair of women's best leggings and I love them for my walks! I've worn them for a few workouts too and they definitely stay put I just find them a wee bit heavier material and I get super sweaty wearing them sometimes lol 😅 they're super flattering and wash really well 🙌🏻 The ones I have a super high waisted too and I just love them they're so comfortable! I remember when they came in post first I was like jeepers these are tiny but the stretch is AMAZING and they fit so well! I haven't tried their tops or anything yet but the leggings are very good and last well too 🙌🏻💕 Hope this helps queen x

• Hey, yeah they are pretty good, however I prefer the quality and design of AYBL gym wear. x

• @Niamh Byrne so good to hear they wash well... let's face it the gym gear is ALWAYS in the wash after a sweaty QDQ workout 😂

I was going to get some Gymshark and then saw that Women's Best have a Valentines offer on for buy one get one free so I thought might buy the leggings and get a free top! I'll report back on the top quality!

Thanks so much Queen 🥰❤️😘 

• @Sian Coleridge thanks Sian, i will give them a look too xx

• @Roisin Robotham oh I definitely go with wherever the sales are 😂 Gymshark are fab but like that they can be expensive at times! I always go for the sales 😂😂 I think Nike still have a sale on too if you wanted to try there as well x

• @Roisin Robotham You've totally read my mind with this chat. I was sitting procrastinating at work looking at leggings online because I haven't bought new gym gear in ages. Need new leggings that stay up, are flattering, (no camel toe), and last long. Came on here to look at Maeve's faves and maybe post something to see what people's recommendations are so you posted at a perfect time!

Been curious about Gymshark and Women's Best in the past but never tried them. Had never heard of AYBL, looking now and their leggings look good. Thanks for the recommendation @Sian Coleridge 

• @Niamh Byrne I mean i'ts not as if I am spending my money on anything at the minute to need to be saving the pennies but if there is the option for a saving, it;s rude not to really isn't it haha :)

Oh brill, I need new trainers too so I'll give Nike a look too!! Thank you 😘 xx

• @Amy Johnston it must be one of them days!! We will have to report back with what we try :) Isn't it hard to get a pair that will stay up, I'm just checking out all the high waisted ones now because any lower just start to move when the sit ups come into play! xx

• @Roisin Robotham haha well now you've given me permission that I need to buy a pair now 😂 (not that I needed much persuation). Will let you know how it goes. Yeah it's so annoying when they fall down all the time. So many pairs I've got in the past from addidas and puma that felt like good quality end up too loose after a couple of weeks of washing. 

Always wanted to try lululemon and sweaty betty too but they are so expensive!

• I just bought two pairs of leggings from Women's best after reading this thread😅 I need my laptop taken off me!! Buy one get one free is such a good deal though!😮

• @Katie Doohan I did as well Katie! And because they were buy one get one free, I used the free one to get a pair of mint green ones to try and add a pop of colour! I'm always in black, white and grey for training... prefect opportunity as they were technically free! Xx

• @Amy Johnston 100% get ordering! I got some net trainers as well on my spree today 😂🙈

Me too! I've heard so many good things about both of them but then I would worry that if I love them, I'd want to buy more and my bank account might not be too happy! But then if they last and wear well, you have them for longer so it's weighing up the pros and cons isn't it! Xx

• Omg buy one get one free. Ok I've got to check this out. Thanks for sharing.