z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

NIKE MEMBER SALE | MaeveMadden

NIKE MEMBER SALE

• Hi ladies- Nike have a 20% discount sale on today for members (I think if you sign up today as a member it will apply to)- it gets applied at the checkout. 

Now do I reeeeeaaaaallllly need a pair of the Super Reps 2???!!!

• @Sharon Scully yes you totally do! lol I absolutely love mine. Got the pastel greeny blue colour! Obsessed❤️

• Ach Sharon what did you tell me this for?! I don't need to be spending money that I haven't received yet... it's not payday until next week 🙈

*adds super reps to basket* 

• @Maeve Madden made me do it!! My first pair I'm so excited I'll be staring out the window for the next week until they arrive 😂 

• If you pay with revolut, you also get an extra 6% off. 🎈

Pop into the rewards section of the revolut app to get that offer!

• @Sharon Scully My nike order from last week just came in the door lol. They always have such good sales and like @Lisa Mona said you get extra 6% with revolut and in my experience my student discount always works even when they have a sale on which most sites don't allow! And the delivery is always so quick!

For anyone who hasn't gotten the new superreps I definitely would recommend! I got them using my birthday discount lol. I was a bit unsure of them first because they just seem so different but I absolutely love them now! Definitely would recommend even for anyone who didn't like the first ones because they're super easy to control how tight they are over the foot which seemed to be a problem for some people. Nike are always so good with returns too aw I just love them lol x

• Ye twisted my rubber arm, order placed!!!!! Delighted! 

• @Sharon Scully FANTASTIC XXXXXX thanks honey 

• @Niamh Ni Rinn omg those are amazing

• I saw this earlier, I bought my first pair of super reps today. So excited to try them... Not like I needed another pair of runners.. 😂

• @Lisa Mona Amazing! It would be rude not too

• @Jia Moriarty You'll absolutely love them Jia! x

• Thinking of trying these, anyone have them? I've super reps also thought a change? Thanks Dx 

• My super rep 2s arrived this morning (had ordered the same ones as you @Niamh Ni Rinn !!! Oh they are fabulous, really comfortable and I think I definitely notice more cushioning in the sole! I got my normal size 4 (yes I am the size of a child in both feet and in my height, I'm only 5 foot!!!) and I possibly could have gone up to 4.5, however no discomfort and none of the pins and needles I had with the originals! Did the 2 classes in a row this evening (not sure how seeing as I was close to puking during Glutes and Gains) and no rubbing or feeling like I might need to have to wear them in! For me and with the amount of workouts I do- 100% worth the investment! Thanks for giving me the push ladies!!!!! 

• @Niamh Ni Rinn these are gorgeous. A good price too. I need to get browsing. 

• @Niamh Ni Rinn same as that just bought my first pair tonight 

• @Maeve Madden I'm obsessed !!

• @Sharon Scully i love them so much, can't believe it took me so long to get a pair! I feel like I can just dance around the house forever now !!

• @Sharon Scully I am having the same problem with the originals.. pins and needles.. any tips or invest in a new pair?

• @Lisa Kilgarriff they're sooo worth it. I had been getting knee pain from the impact, obv wasn't wearing the proper shoes !

• 1 / 2