z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Thee HIIT Party - dead but loving it!!! | MaeveMadden

Thee HIIT Party - dead but loving it!!!

• Hiii queens! I am new, just joined before Christmas and have been loving the spring queens challenge. Was feeling wrecked this morning but threw on the gear and was very happy I did!

the HIIT party was so fun and SO hard  I just had to take a sweaty selfie - actually I looked worse in person hahaha

how did ye all get on? Happy Friday 💃🍹

• @Grace Healy Look at that smile- that's what it is all about!!!! You look fabulous! 

That was a tough and spicy class, no doubt about it!!! When we were started it would have been less songs, we never would have had Satisfaction, Titanium and Hero in the one class (madness to even consider it!!), so be very proud of yourself for getting through it!! It was so so fabulous, so much fun, was so out of breath and sweaty and absolutely beaming smiling throughout it and afterwards! Actually then started to get emotional about the journey we are all on, from the OGs to the new joiners, how lucky we are to have these workouts, our main Queen Maeve and this safe space with wonderful supportive empathetic fabulous queens! 

• @Grace Healy what a great sweaty selfie! Loved class today, just what my Fridays need! All the spice but great tunes and great craic as always! Maeve was another level with her energy today! Happy Friday queen x

• yay thanks gals!! yes Maeve's energy was amazing, was laughing even when I was almost crying haha! great to hear about what a journey it has been and happy to be a part of it now 😄

TGIF! xx

• @Grace Healy Really like your workout mat.

LOVED today's class. So happy the HIIT party has been brought back, all my favourite songs. The rush and the accomplishement you feel afterwards is amazing! The core work was a tough one too, starting to see improvement with the push ups which I'm so pleased with. So good to end Fridays on a high. 

Happy Friday ladies :) xx

• @Grace Healy go you queen, well done for getting up and doing this workout, it brought me right back to summer and doing these outside in the sun!!! So tired today but really tried hard as it was just soooooo much fun!!!! D sweat!!!!! 

• Omg I loved that, hardest workout I've done in ages but feeling sooo good after woo

• @Sharon Scully well said and I completely understand your getting emotional thinking about our journey.

• @Grace Healy it was a brilliant class. The songs were great. 

• @Sian Townend omg Maeve's energy was insane.