z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Accountability | MaeveMadden

Accountability

• Hi Queens,

I'm wondering if there is anyone around the Dundalk, Co. Louth area who would like to be my accountability partner and maybe when restrictions are lifted we can meet for coffee and chats?

I am going through a bit of a rough time. I am originally from New Zealand but living in Ireland with my boyfriend for the last 2 years. Most of my friends here are in other counties so I don't get to see them very often (even before level 5). My aunt who was like a second mum to me passed away last week, I hadn't seen her for 18 months because of covid restritctions and my sister gets married next week in NZ so I am missing that too. I just feel a little broken and lonely. I am trying to keep a routine and prioritise exercise for my own mental health but I find that the little voice in my head is winning a lot more than I would like!

I would love to make a new friend in my local area and have a buddy in Team Queen to chat to and keep each other motivated.

Happy Sunday & Happy Galentine's/Valentine's Ladies! I hope everyone has a wonderful day x

• oh ashleigh , i'm sorry you're feeling it at the moment and so sorry for the loss of your auntie . it's so tough and horrible and missing your sisters wedding aswell would be a hard one for me ! i'm not in ireland but just wanted to say your not alone on here an we'll all come on and chat to you . but hope there is someone nearby on here . that little voice in your head needs to join team queen too 😘 ! i tried to get my friend to join so it would keep me more on track and have someone on here too but she didn't ! i wonder if one day we'll all meet up at an event of maeves ! would be amazing. 

i hope you have a lovely day and hope your boyfriend spoils you ❤️ keep strong ashleigh and don't let that voice win xxxx

• @Ashleigh John sorry to hear you are  having a tough time. I just live in the north across the border. Around 15 mins from Dundalk. 
    Unfortunately due to restrictions I couldn't meet you but by all means PM me and we can keep each other right. 

I have 6 kids so getting time to do workouts can be tough. I've only just joined and so far loving the workouts. Although I have a busy house I'm finding this lockdown tough! 

im sure there will be other Queens on here maybe from Dundalk who will get in touch. We are all here to help each other. ❤️

• @Ashleigh John So sorry to hear about that!! I am actually in Dundalk too and would love that! I'll drop you a DM with my number and you can drop me a whatsapp 🙂 Hope your boyfriend spoils you today! 😀

• @Ashleigh John Im so sorry you have been going through such a hard time Ashleigh! Living in a different country can be hard enough without all the extras you have had to deal with :( Im not from Dundalk, I'm from Monaghan but Im more than happy to have a chat anytime you need someone. I lived abroad for 5 years so I know it can get a little lonely, esp when you cant get home for family occasions x 

• @Ashleigh John aw Queen I'm so sad to read this. I am way down south, not close enough to u I'm afraid. But anytime u'd like to chat I'll always b here Ashleigh. ❤️❤️❤️👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Ashleigh John oh Queen im so sorry 4 ur loss!! Must be so hard for you at the minute! I'm so glad u reached out! I'm not in dundalk, in cavan but as the other girls have said, please send me dm anytime if you want to chat or feel sad!!!! Sending you all the love today xx

• Thank you for your kind words ladies ❤️ Love this community so much! Really hope we can all meet at an in person Queens Don't Quit event soon 🤞