z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Pancake Tuesday | MaeveMadden

Pancake Tuesday

• Woohoo. I actually love Pancake Tuesday. If anyone has any nice recipe or toppings ideas I'd love to hear them. 🥞🍯🍋🍓🍫👩‍🍳

• Ooooh so many!!!! Strawberries and Nutella is my go to 🥰 

• @Sinead Bergin Loooove Pancake Tuesday! I could eat them until they come out my ears and still want more! I'm a traditionalist on Pancake Tuesday- lemon and sugar all the way! But other times I love nutella and marshmallows, oooh with the marshmallows melting into the chocolate. One of the thing I miss about going to Electric Picnic is a van that serves crepes with chocolate and Baileys, omg drool!

• Aw I honestly love pancake tuesday. I was tempted on doing something like that trend people do with tortilla wraps and put 4 different toppings and then fold into a triangle shape and put on the george foreman for a few minutes. Was thinking of doing it and going for nutella, marshmallows, bananas and strawberries 😍 Have lectures all day today but thankfully my dad does all the cooking for us and his pancakes are 😍👌 I hope everyone has a nice wee treat for themselves today! 

• @Sinead Bergin I love pancakes so its a good day! I love savoury in the mornings   bac9n and maple syrup and then later we go sweet.... bananas, cream and flakes.....😋😋😋😋

• 200g self raising Flour

300 ml Oat Alpro (milk )

150g Blueberries

1 egg

Knob melted butter (optional)

Pinch of salt

Toppings

Then top with creamy deliciousness, a dollop or two of alpro plain, (yogurt or cream ) thee remaining blueberries and a drizzle of maple..

Have a flipping great pancake day

• I had to make pancakes last week for work, and this recipe was really good, and low in sugar but still super tasty ... I did add maple syrup to the toppings but the blueberries inside like all melted was yum 

• @Sinead Bergin had maple syrup and bacon on one batch..... And fried banana in butter on the other batch 🤣🤣🤣 got up at 6am so I had time to do my work out and make pancakes, priorities 🤣🤣 

• Ohhh I am having pancakes for my dinner this evening because I missed them this morning!!! All I'm going to be thinking about during combat 😂😂

• @Sinead Bergin totally agree - with working from home Im like breakfast lunch and then after dinner :) yummy.  Going to try some combos from here. 

@Sharon Scully  baileys and chocolate 😍 how did i miss this at electric picnic going to try it - I take it baileys is in the mixture and not poured on top?!

A night of trying new toppings is incoming

• @Maeve Madden Tried this recipe out this evening and loved it as i'm type 1 diabetic and i'm always looking for low sugar/sugar free options....will definetly be going back for seconds🥞