z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Spicy Circuits | MaeveMadden

Spicy Circuits

• Hi

Just wondering does anyone know if Spicy Circuits from IGTV will be uploaded to the website?  I noticed last weeks didn't and see that so far yesterdays class is not there?  I prefer to do my workouts on the website and not Instagram (even though that's where I started !), any information would be great thanks x

• I was just looking for it too @Fiona Carty

• @Fiona Carty I think sometimes it just takes a while to download from insta and then upload onto the website, I do prefer them on the website because it seems to transfer to my TV better but am off to do spicy circuits now before combat queens x

• @Niamh Byrne Fair play Niamh! I'd be wrecked doing 2 in a row....especially Combat!

• Fair play@Niamh Byrne i usually can only manage 2 in a row on Wednesday when one of them are quite slow paced like sweaty 7's or barre ballet ! I'll keep an eye out anyway 😉

• I've been looking for Spicy Circuits for the last 2 weeks too.  Much prefer using the website on m laptop so hopefully they will get uploaded 😊  and fair play Niamh!  They are 2 killer workouts to do back to back 🔥

• I think it's still on instagram. 

• @Steph Bellew @Fiona Carty @Niamh Burke Would definitely say Monday's spicy circuits is worth popping onto insta to do! I absolutely loved it and feeling so so strong. Have a bit of DOMS today in my inner thighs and shoulders which I haven't had in a while but is it weird that I love feeling that my muscles are a bit sore because it lets me know that I've worked hard (also usually lets me know that it's getting close to rest day lol) 😂

• @Niamh Byrne Thanks Niamh, will try this one this evening😊

• Fingers crossed it starts being uploaded onto the site again. I am the same Fiona, I much prefer using the site to insta also! 

• Hey all, did anyone else think tonight's class was super tough? I know it was shorter but Christ it was spicy! I was panting at the end 😂 those bloody froggers kill me but I feel I can actually do them properly now which is massive progress since starting in January when I couldn't manage them at all! 🐸