z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Combat queen next level | MaeveMadden

Combat queen next level

• Oh my word,  I feel the workouts this week have gone up a level bigtime!!!! I was gonna do spicy circuits after combat queen but no no..... that ain't happening,  I'm half dead. Mama mia, it was spicy!!!!! 

I also made a fatal mistake before class to, I wore a sports bra with zero support (like you @Maeve Madden ) and wore loose bottoms..... I better not do that again.... my boobs nearly got a better work out then my arms....🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Now to watch Britney documentary!! X

• So Spicy@Carmel Mulvany! My calves were on fire 🔥 I had to go down to beginner moves for some couldn't keep up!! Death 💀 

I am proud of myself for doing it!! I totally didn't want to and I ate all the treats because I am going cold turkey for lent off sweets and chocolate (with the exception of dark choc when I really need it) 🙌🏼

• @Carmel Mulvany Oh my goodness!! It was so spicy!! The workouts this week have definitely upped their game. 🔥🔥🔥

I am with you on the sports bra, my shock absorber is in the wash, himself got quite the show of jiggling 😳

how much fun was the class though? I felt sooo good after it xx

• @Carmel Mulvany the workouts this week so far have been FIRE!!! Like my peach feels like it is bruised when I sit on it! Absolutely loving the intensity though, I just did the morning class and I equally felt at the end like I was dead but also full of energy!!!!!! Brilliant to keep being challenged like this. Combat was just great, and ending on Stamp was actually great cos you can't help but give it your all!!!! 

• I am in a social bubble with my sister and she was putting her kids to bed when I said I would get the workout done. By the grace of a higher being - my phone died after the second set of abs - so much spice! But so delighted to get it done!! (well most of it! lol)

• @Carmel Mulvany The workouts have been so spicy this week. Was exhausted yesterday after combining spicy circuits and combat queens 😂😅 I really need some more new sports bras, I have ones that are quite old now that I think just need to go in the bin. I said no online shopping for lent this year but surely sports bras are an essential item?!

We've definitely gone up a level and I'm actually loving the addition of titanium to the workouts again, it just reminds me of how strong I've gotten because even over the summer I couldn't do mountain climbers and I really struggled with the shuffles and always had to step it but now I feel like I'm flying it. I actually loved the HIIT class on friday because I just smiled the whole way through reflecting on how strong and fit I've gotten and how far we've all come! I have a funny feeling The HIIt Party is going to be mega spicy this week 😅

You're smashing it queen Carmel xx

• @Lissy Dickinson Lissy 🤣🤣🤣 I was actually doing my skipping yesterday with one of my medium support sports bras and I definitely need to invest in a few shock absorbers for skipping because I caught a glance of my reflection in the window and thought my boobs were going to jump out of my top 🤣 Have been waiting to see if I can catch a sale on them but I think I definitely need to invest lol

• @Sinead Courtney you did it queen and that's d main thing, well done honey xxx

• @Lissy Dickinson 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it was so much fun I didn't realise what was bouncing around 😄 😀 

• @Sharon Scully I thought the same with stamp at the end, I felt I cud push that little bit more!!!! I'm about to do early bird now.... wish me luck xxx 🤣🤣🤣🤣😍

• @Niamh Byrne oh my gosh the hitt was so much fun!!!! U think titanium and the pulse squats was why our legs were tender yesterday,  mine definitely was!!!!! 

D sweat this wk is like no other,  but I'm loving it sooooooo much!!!!! 

I've been baking all morning so time to get my sweat on xxx 

• @Carmel Mulvany yeah I definitely think it's titanium but hopefully the DOMS will pay off 😂 honestly every workout I've done this week I've been sweating from my head to toe, the knee sweat has been a big issue for me for some reason 😂😂

Oh lovely! Anything nice? First day of trying to avoid treats for me and all I want to do is bake cookies lol one of my friends and I have decided that we're going to do a virtual Easter bake off at the end of lent and make mini egg cookies on FaceTime if we can get through lent without indulging 😂😂

• I completely agree, did combat queens before work this morning and I swear I almost died ! But I loved it!! so sad I missed it live - only the second time since it began and both since I started a new job:( but going to catch up with spicy circuits this evening.. if my doms from monday glutes allow me !! a huge step up this week and I LOVE IT !! 

• @Niamh Byrne @Carmel Mulvany Sounds like both of you queens are absolutely smashing it ! 

• @Emily Kelly 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

• @Niamh Byrne I literally 4got it was the first day of lent......... and made rice krispie buns and chocolate cookies!!!!!! What am I like......... 🙃🙃🙃🙃🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Hi ladies, agree with all of your comments! Sooooo spicy this week, not that I’m complaining. It’s these small marginal incremental gains (hopefully) that we’re all noticing which push us on. Looking forward to Lottie in the morning. Really enjoying her workouts at the moment. 

• After a very long day, I'm going to tackle Combat Queens tonight!! 🔥🔥 wishes me luck girls!@Carmel Mulvany @Niamh Byrne@Sharon Scully 

• After a very long day, I'm going to tackle Combat Queens tonight!! 🔥🔥 wishes me luck girls!@Carmel Mulvany @Niamh Byrne@Sharon Scully 

• @Julia Knudsen oh you will love it, it is thee best for after "one of those" days!!! I'm building up to doing Sweaty 7s now!

• 1 / 2