z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

10 Months of Progress 😱❤ | MaeveMadden

10 Months of Progress 😱❤

• @Niamh Byrne Amazing Niamh, you deserve every ounce of confidence you feel in yourself! You’re looking strong, feeling strong, full time queening! Good on you 👑

• @Julianne Hickey thanks so much Julianne! 💕💕Never thought I'd stick with any form of exercise this long so I feel like that's an accomplishment in itself 😂

• @Vicky Baker thanks so much Vicky! If I went back and told the me from the first picture what I was doing now she wouldn't believe me at all 😂💪🏻💕

• @Niamh Byrne Wow you look amazing Niamh well done :) X

• @Niamh Byrne Queen i actually remember that photo i think u posted that at some point last year or one similar to it. I love it Yessssssss Niamh so proud of u girl. U've nailed it, u've kitted up & knocked it out of the park. U r looking fantastic. U r such an amazing woman don't forget that. Such an inspiration my friend. Its an honour to know u Queen. Keep smashing it Niamh. Keep inspiring. 🥰🥰🥰🥰👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Alana Moore Thanks so much Alana x

• @Audrey Browne Yeah I think it would've been a similar one from when we did our first challenge on here! Seems like so long ago now. I think since August until now my progress has really shown but it's so nice to actually see the results. I definitely am feeling the best I've ever felt and it's all thanks to the queens. This is the best thing I've ever done for myself and I genuinely think I'd be in such a deep hole right now if it wasn't for this comminity. I've been keeping a check on my snacking now too so I'm hoping that's really going to help both my energy levels and my progress! Thanks so much Audrey you really are a super queen ❤️

• Wow amazing @Niamh Byrne!!!

• @Niamh Byrne you look AMAZING queen 👑❤

• Wow @Niamh Byrne you can tell in your face how made up with yourself you are! Absolutely smashing it, a true queen 👸 Keep going girl!

• @Niamh Byrne you look fabulous Niamh! And isn't it so interesting that your weight on the scales hasn't changed much, yet your shape has transformed. A true lesson to us all that the scales are our enemy. Thanks so much for posting that. I'm going to remember it every time I'm tempted to weigh myself 

• Love to read these positive stories about resilience, strength, wellbeing and positivity - its what we all need right now!! Amazing to read your transformation and ongoing journey Niamh, well done you for sharing!! You look amazing in both before and after pics!! :)

• @Pamela King @Jenny Wilson @Megan Hunter @Sinead Toal @Melissa Gribben Thanks so much for all your love and kindness ladies it means the world. The support from the queens on here is always above and beyond anything I've ever experienced x

• @Sinead Toal yeah thanks for reminding us actually that sometimes the scales don't move but actually our shape might change. 😊

• @Niamh Byrne love this queen, you're looking so strong!! Congratulations on your progress in your fitness too, it's such a massive achievement to keep working out consistently for 10 months, and the workouts aren't easy, well done queen x 

• @Shaunagh Smith thanks so much Shaunagh! I honestly think the workouts just gave me something to do at the start but now even when I'm back to some sort of routine with uni I always try fit in my workouts! I had a few bumps in the road and injuries in between but I feel stronger and fitter now than I ever have xx

• you look amazing!!!

• 2 / 2