z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Saturday Arms and Abs | MaeveMadden

Saturday Arms and Abs

• What a saturday morning !! who loved it this morning queens? really like the arms and abs combination because if i miss sweaty 7s i feel like i still get a workout that sculps the arms !! definitely makes me feel the power ! 

• Amazing start to the weekend! I feel super energised and ready for the day! Woop! x

• Ah it was so good! Such a good start to the weekend! Feel so much better having done it! Go us! Woo! Have a great weekend girls! X

• @Emily Kelly I did sweaty 7s just before abs and arms and my arms are really feeling it now 😂I was surprised I managed to get through the whole thing tbh but definitely getting stronger! I absolutely love arms & abs 🙌🏻 You'd think you wouldn't get as sweaty during the lower impact sessions but I think I was dripping from sweat from every inch 😂😅 fabulous workout 🙌🏻🔥

• Just came on hoping it would be in the library as love doing it from big tv! One of my favourite workouts. Will leave it another half hour then do last week again from library if no sign. 🤞🤞

• Oh it was so spicey! Used my wrist weights for the first time, I'll feel it tomorrow 😅😅😅

• @Emily Kelly It was just fabulous wasn't it Queen!? So much fun I always love the combination of the class! I just caught up with pilates after it too and now my arms are even more on fire 🔥😂 But it is so worth it for those 'Sexy Shoulders' 💪

• @Niamh Byrne omg so proud !! these little victories are so inspiring !! omg i couldn't have done sweaty 7s before?! my arms would fall off !

• Really appreciated the shower afterwards today!  Nice soft cozy tracksuit on now! 

• @Georgie Dillon so fabulous ! me too ! ooh i had breakfast and baked a carrot cake haha now thinking about whether to do pilates or a combination of early bird and maybe toned with tracey and save the pilates for a nice sunday morning! SEXY SHOULDERS INCOMING 

• @Emily Kelly was convinced they were going to at one stage 😂 have to go write up some notes and assignments for college now and just not sure my arms will be able for it 😂😂

• @Niamh Byrne fair play Niamh that's some going! I thought Sweaty 7s was really burny this week!

• @Sinead Toal Its coming now onto the library... 

• Thanks maeve! I did it fro my phone, followed by lottie daisy on the big tv...... great double for a rainy Saturday!

• @Sinead Toal Sounds spicy sinead! I did sweaty 7s beforehand and had planned to do Lottie's class after but I was far too hungry by the time we finished arms and abs lol 😅 Think I'll schedule Lottie's class in on Monday because I absolutely LOVE abs attack but my damn lecturers decide that starting at 9am is a fab idea on a Thursday 🙄😂 

• T'was a spicy one today- defo needing a bath with some salts in it tonight!x

• It was a great one - I love that combination. And Stomp as the finisher was brilliant, I hopped up after the abs when I heard it come on!  I normally catch up but enjoy doing the lives when I can - it’s amazing to think there were 500 odd people doing the same workout live this morning! 

• @Niamh Byrne omg i love your runners. 😍😍😍

• It was a brilliant class. I was sweating loads. It's like a mix of Sweaty Sevens and the Early Bird class. I really enjoy it. 

• @Sinead Bergin Aw thanks Sinead! My parents got them for me for my birthday and I'd say they've never seen someone so excited to see a pair of trainers 😂 I just love the colours I feel like they're definitely so me 😂🙌🏻

• 1 / 2