z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Early bird spicy circuits | MaeveMadden

Early bird spicy circuits

• What did we all think of that change up to early bird spicy circuits this morning instead of early bird cardio?@Maeve Madden definitely bought the spice as always 🌶💪🏻🌶
    Definitely wasn't ready for that amount of burpees at 7:30am but I felt so strong afterwards! Not sure how I'm going to cope with sweaty 7's later my poor arms 😂 

So did we prefer it to early bird cardio or would you want to alternate them? I'd personally like to alternate it as I like the music of early bird cardio to really get me going and feeing awake! 

• @Abbie Easterling it was so spicy Abbie wasn't it! My arms are on fire now I did Traceys class straight after because I have lectures and study to do all day. Raging I'm missing the HIIT and sweaty 7s 😅 I really thought I wasn't going to be able to do the burpees but then I just went for it and oh it was firey after yesterday evening but I LOVED it. I think I like the early morning circuits instead of the cardio but I think I still love the cardio so I can't pick 😂 it was the sweatiest I've gotten in months I think! 
    This too will have to go straight into the wash I think lol 😂😂😅

• @Abbie Easterling I'm in two minds!- I'm super tired this week so really struggled in today's class and was feeling it in the legs and arms after the classes yesterday! With having sweaty 7s later too I think I'm going to struggle for that now too! But that could just be me with being tired. 

I do like the cardio for the early bird as I don't need to focus as much, its more having an intense bop about the place rather than focusing on reps and trying to maintain form! Alternate weeks might be a good option?

• Loved early bird class today 

• @Abbie Easterling once I heard what the excercises were going to be I was going to log out and do combat queens 🙈🙈🙈🙈 didn't feel I had the energy for all that today 😂 jesus it was hard but I did love it, I couldn't complete the core at the end my wrists and upper body aren't the strongest! felt there was enough burpees and planking in the work out so I stuck to core excercises lying down which is better than giving up on it altogether I think!! 😁 So I loved it but core was too much for me! But same as sharon I'm too tired this week to really judge it for what it was! HOW are ye doing sweaty 7s after that!!!! 🙈🙈🙈 I'm at work now and I'm taking it easy for the day after this mornings session 😂😂 sweaty 7s another day when am recovered I think 😂 ye are some power houses to get through all the workouts in the day 💪💪💪💪💪

• Just did this mornings workout! Omg soooo hard lol my arms are aching now 😭 I really liked it but think I actually prefer the cardio in the early mornings before I've eaten xx 

• @Meadhbh Anderson I've just caught up with the early bird class too but I wondered if I was actually doing Sweaty 7s as it was a lot of arms and very sweaty 🤪 It was good but I think I agree, the cardio perks me up a bit more.

• Hi all! I did the Early Bird class this morning and enjoyed it but thought it was tough, burpees and froggers nearly killed me! I didn't get to do Sweaty 7s but will catch up on it later. Will I die?! 🤣

• @Jean O’Neill same here Jean I usually only do one workout a day but I'm thinking about doing sweaty 7s tonight🤣 God love us!! 

• @Jean O’Neill My arms are killing me now Jean to be honest lol! I did the circuits this morning and then went straight in and did Tracey's class from last week because I usually miss it. There is definitely fire in my arms and shoulders but it means I've worked super hard so I'm not too mad at it ahah x

• @Abbie Easterling queen it was insane, I did that and 20min hit..... might leave sweaty 7s for 2mro as my arms might not handle that and barre this evening!!!! Love the strength days but mixing up cardio and circuits each wk sounds good!!!

• This was my first morning of rolling out of the bed and actually doing Early Birds Cardio rather than Later Birds Cardio!! I am so glad I did. I then went for a lovely walk afterwards. I felt amazing. That's a step now in the right direction. I'm looking forward to getting up early now for Pilates on Friday and going for a walk too. I am really proud of my efforts this morning.👑🎉

• Ladies...whats the difference between the circuits on Insta and early bird circuits?  

• @Sinead Bergin Aw you should be proud, well done Sinead! Small changes can make big differences! 

• @Mairead Galvin Hey so the Early Bird class originally was a cardio/hiit type class, but today Maeve introduced a spicy circuits type class instead to try out- a lot of the moves would have been similar to what has been included in the Monday Spicy Circuits previously. Maeve is checking if we prefer the cardio for the early bird, or the circuits, or every second week for each

• I hear ya with the burpees they aren't my favourite at any time of the day though 😂😂 I personally would enjoy the mix of every second wk. But I do love all the workouts hard to pick favourite type, she always delivers the 🌶🌶xx 

• @Meadhbh Anderson I did sweaty 7s after work and it burns like hell but I can confirm I didn't die 😂😂😂 hope you survived too 💥💥💥

• @Niamh Byrne oh my god Niamh that's some going doing those classes back to back, fair play to you! 💥💥💥 this mornings class was so tough, we definitely brought the fire! 🔥🔥🔥 gonna do Traceys class tomorrow evening, I really like it! 🙂

• Personally I'd prefer more of a lighter HIIT cardio sort of class.. I usually catch up with this class on a Thursday morning, but by that time my legs are already killing me from all the other strength and circuits class and I feel like this is just repeating what we've already done earlier in the week .. I don't think I'd physically be able to do another circuits class today and give it my 100% ... so I might have a rethink of what to do this morning instead! But there's soooooo much to choose from, so it really isn't a problem 👑 

• I usually do the Early bird class on a thurs morning..suits me better wth work but i definitely prefer the cardio as im not very good at the burpees...i get lightheaded goin up and down...by the time i get one done its over🙈😂..

• 1 / 2