z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

When life takes over | MaeveMadden

When life takes over

• Queens,

Long story short, life got in the way for a bit there and honestly the challenge went out the window for a week or so. 

I was frustrated and really missed the classes and chats with you all. 

Yesterday, as things have calmed down, I did 20 mins hiit and Monday's Glutes and Gains and oh my!! I ended the class face down on the mat on the kitchen floor. Was it just me or was the class next level...?😂

Feel like all my progress has vanished, isn't it crazy how quick you lose it. I'm glad to be back for both the physical and mental benefits it brings me. 

Hope you are all doing well and life is treating you good. X

• Aw Aisling well done for getting stuck back into the classes yesterday. You definitely hit the ground running with this weeks classes because they are spicyyy. They are definitely as good for the mind as they are for the body. And in my experience Aisling, ending the class face down on the floor happens a few times every week 😂 👑 

• @Aisling McGlinchey Firstly- did you get to your level of strength and fitness in one week, or was it an ongoing process? I'm assuing it was ongoing- you dont get fit and strong in one week, and similarly you don't lose it all in one week. So accept the time off for what it was, and likely actually your body maybe needed the break too and benefited from it! 

Secondly- classes have definitely gone up a level in the last few weeks, we mostly are all finding them so so tough! And that's a good thing- we need to be constantly challenged! So don't be too hard on yourself about finding them hard.

You are back on the Venga Bus girl, onwards from here!! 

• @Aisling McGlinchey 

• @Aisling McGlinchey it happens!! I had the same a couple of weeks back, but well done on getting back into it queen. Two workouts on your first day back too!! Glutes and Gains a tough one to start with and it was super hard this week 💪

• @Aisling McGlinchey awh queen it happens to us all at some stage, you might have just needed a break or rest! Its gonna be hard at the start again but a few days you will be flying again and feeling fantastic!!!!

• @Aisling McGlinchey great to have you back Aisling! Life happens 🤷 glutes and gains was fire this week... Still walking like john wayne 🥴 well done you for getting both done!! 1st one back is the hardest your body will soon remember!! Hope your having a better week 🥰

• @Aisling McGlinchey aw Queen welcome back. I hope all is well with u. U r so right classes this week r another level altogether complete burners. Don't worry Aisling as  @Leonie Mcnulty said the 1st day back is always a toughie but u're back on the Venga Bus again so u'll be kicking ass in no time. One more week left doll let's give it some socks 💪💪💪💪👑👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Aisling McGlinchey you just took a break for a week or so. Your muscles are probably going to feel it. That's ok. You are back. You will get back into the swing of it after another couple of workouts. Well done on doing two classes. That's Amazing.