z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Thee HIIT Party | MaeveMadden

Thee HIIT Party

• I didn't looks as bad as I thought I would after HIIT on Friday!!! It was another level today! #springchallenge

• @Jessica Dean I had sweat patches on the back of my tshirt at my shoulder blades- that was a new one for me!!!! Sweat was rolling off my face, down my back, literally everywhere!!! It was a brilliant class!!! 

• Well I wore a red top and my face ended up the same colour 😂😂😂 Looking fab girlie!!! Such a good sessions this morning 🙌🏻🔥💕

• @Beth Haughian thanks! Yes it was great!!!

• @Jessica Dean oh Queen it was a real burner wasn't it. The music & routine selection was next level. How we did titanium & hero 😲😲😲😲😲. I loved every bit of it. 🥰🥰👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne I was wondering if I misheard when Maeve was discussing song selection at the start! Nope, all out today!!! Really set me up for the day 

• @Sharon Scully oh Queen i was same as u I was waiting for Maeve to say "Oh no sorry I meant....." but that never happened & BOOM we were doing. But honestly I wld do it all over again🤗I loved it 😅. Serious glutton for punishment 🤣👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne OMG and then when Venga Bus was followed by 5678, which is so deceptively long!!! Aw it was just fabulous, so much fun but a challenge. 

• @Jessica Dean you look amazing.... I felt brill after it but prob wud have broken camera if I had captured a pic 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• @Sharon Scully Queen it was one BOOM after the other 🤣🤣. Wld u believe I had to do the whole workout in my socks 😲. Something Im totally against but my calves were in bits & it was the only way to get any relief. 😩😩😩. But so worth it 🤣👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Well I just caught up on THEE HIIT PARTY there..... oh my god it was amazing! I'm so glad it's hair wash day to say the least!! I felt so proud of myself and the strength I have gained the past year of Queen Workouts  I had a tear in my eye during Physical💕💕

• @Jessica Dean I just caught up on Friday's HIIT party!! 🎉🎉💕 wow that was a spicy and oh so sweaty workout but I loved every second of it! From fireball to waka to titanium 😍😍

• @Jessica Dean you look great 🥰

• The little bit of vomit in my mouth sent me over the edge... When I was planning it, I thoughtooo this is fun but you are right @Sharon Scully some of those songs are decievingly long .. ha great burn though 

• @Maeve Madden oh it was the best burn!! Just what I needed after a tough week!!! 😅😅😅

• @Maeve Madden oh Maeve I felt for you when that happened! Wasn't far off it myself! It was a fabulous class, like what Julie says - exactly what I needed! And I've just ran my fastest 5km of the last year this morning, the efforts are definitely paying off!! (Now its still a pretty slow time, about 5 mins off my best time, but I get out in the fresh air with my sister and its a lovely Sat morning routine to have!)

• Looking fabulous queen! It sounded like it was a great workout! I must catch up at some stage early next week! I'm raging I missed it yesterday and have just been too tired to catch up and really want to give it my all if I give it a go! Sounds like there was some mega spice in there. Well done queens xx

• @Niamh Byrne hope you survived being back in the outside world briefly!!! Oh you'll definitely have to do it, lots of fun!!

• @Sharon Scully Aw I didn't know how to act Sharon to be honest lol. I was up at college and got to see himself for the first time since christmas (got my birthday presents from him only about a month and a half later lol lucky nothing had to be returned!). Himself was like Niamh why are you acting so weird I was like I haven't seen anyone in months lol 😂 the struggle of living in the middle of the countryside during 5km restrictions hahah. 

Aw yeah I'll definitely schedule it in early next week if I can! I have a presntation exam to do on monday morning over zoom and then another exam on tuesday morning so after those I might be all relaxed and ready for a "party" 🤣🤞

• @Niamh Byrne Good luck for the presentation this morning, and tomorrow!!! Hope you are not too nervous, just think it's great to have it at the start of the week to get it out of the way! Just focus on the relief after, and keep breathing before and during them!!! 

Aw so delighted you got to see himself!!! That's great to hear, and nice to get some delayed presents too!! 

I have a feeling I would be the exact same as you, crowds or people will be overwhelming now after being used to seeing not many at all. A challenge we will deal with when we have to! 

Hope you have a great week! You are doing amazing!!!!! 

• 1 / 2