z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Sweaty 7s & glutes and Gains | MaeveMadden

Sweaty 7s & glutes and Gains

• Absolutely love the sweaty 7s and glutes and Gains. I work as a frontline worker and I always catch up on these workouts mainly at the weekends when I'm not working. I hope everyone on here is doing okay and keeping well, I'm here to chat anytime. I absolutely love the community on here, it's so positive during times like these. We are all in this together. Sending you all my love & support ♥️.

#communitysupport #queensdontquit #positivequeens 

Yours truly 

Nurse Orla 👩🏻‍⚕️

• @Orla O'Dea Aw Glutes and gains is a fab workout, I haven't caught sweaty 7's this week with uni. I hope you're doing well queen. It's hard trying to find the time to fit in the workouts when you're so busy! I was on placement for 12 weeks before Christmas and I was struggling to fit in the workouts because with everything going on I was wrecked getting home from the hospital! 

I hope you're keeping safe and well queen and taking some time for yourself! xx

• @niamhbyrne awwh I hope your placement went well for you and best of luck with your uni studies , you can do anything you put your mind to 😁♥️. Yes I feel the same, you're literally exhausted after every 12 hour shift. I'm good thanks overall, trying to balance work and life at the moment while making time for my mental wellbeing ie. These workouts. They're the best.

I hope you are keeping well and staying safe 🥰. It's okay to have your good and bad days, just remember the bad days are only temporary and we'll all come out of this buzzard time together 😁 xx

• @Niamh Byrne awwh I hope your placement went well for you and best of luck with your uni studies , you can do anything you put your mind to 😁♥️. Yes I feel the same, you're literally exhausted after every 12 hour shift. I'm good thanks overall, trying to balance work and life at the moment while making time for my mental wellbeing ie. These workouts. They're the best.

I hope you are keeping well and staying safe 🥰. It's okay to have your good and bad days, just remember the bad days are only temporary and we'll all come out of this buzzard time together 😁 xx

• Awww I love hearing things like this, you nurses are absolute angels ❤️ Sweaty 7s is one of my fav workouts as well! Both are so enjoyable xx 

• @Orla O'Dea nurse orla, thanks for all ur incredible work!!!! You are amazing!! I love those classes too, they are so tough but you feel like super woman after doing it!!!! Take care queen!!!! Xx

• Hey girlie, 

Just wondering if anyone else has done the catch up on today's sweaty 7's... I completed it without even twigging that it seemed to be Monday's circuit class?? Lols having caught up on this mornings circuits before hand.. I'm feeling dead after double circuits ha... or was it just me? 

Rach x

• @RachyB hey rach! Yes I did this too and feel better that I'm not alone 😂😂😂 I thought it sounded similar to Mondays class but didn't properly twig til the last round 😂😂😂

• Just finished this mornings circuits...am I mad that I love the new burpee/press combo??

• I just did it too 😂😂😂 I love arms sweaty 7s and kept thinking all the way through that it was more like circuits than arms sweaty 7s! 🤣

• @Lisa Whelehan oh my god me too Lisa! I was thinking there wasn't much arms/ upper body! I love sweaty 7s arms too! 😂😂😂

• @Jean O’Neill haha so pleased it wasn't just me, although I did feel like I could conquer the world after completing double circuits and doing like a 100 burpees 😂 

I love the burpee push press too, I also like the burpee halos I find it easier to do burpees when weights are involved 🤷🏼‍♀️X

• Oh my goodness queens, I have a love/hate with burpees!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• @Orla O'Dea there's just so many classes that I love for different reasons.