z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Netflix whoa! | MaeveMadden

Netflix whoa!

• Hi queens, just finished watching a British series on Netflix called Behind Her Eyes.

Anyone else seen it, I'm probs way behind the times, but I found it awesome!! I could not read the ending!!

It's only one season, 6 episodes so watched it this weekend.

Anyhoo, thought I'd share that with you babes in case anyone's looking for something to watch. 

Last day of summer here in Oz, most of you on the other side will loving the longer days and heading for spring :) :)

• @Philippa Gillett I have heard AMAZING things about this queen so I'm starting it tonight! After each series I watch on Netflix i take a wee break from it and go back to reading. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 so looking forward to starting it.

Last day of summer....woowzers! I'm loving the stretch and brighter days in Ireland, its my favourite time if year! We have a red squirrel in our garden for wks now and d fun trying to spot him in the mornings entertains my kids so much 🤣🤣

• Yes,@Philippa Gillett! I loved it. Wasn't too sold on the final episode though. Definitely didn't see it coming. 

I watched White House Farm on Netflix this weekend. Worth a go; it's a true story too which always makes it more thrilling. 

xx

• @Philippa Gillett thanks, good to have a recommendation. We are on series 4 of 6 of the Americans..... I thought when we started that it would see us to the end of lockdown but maybe not!

• @Philippa Gillett sat down and watched it all this afternoon 😂  actually so good to have a short series and not be able to guess the ending from the 1st episode 😋 watched white house farm last week too it was good! Anyone seen firefly lane? That's on next weekends list 😋

• @Philippa Gillett oooh defo going to have a look at this. I just finished REIGN which I adored. Thank u Agent Phillip a Gillett👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Carmel Mulvany oh how sweet!! I love the red squrrels over there, so funny to watch :) Enjoy his antics 😍

• @Caron Moore thanks queen, will have to check that one out too :) :)

• @Audrey Browne Hahah Audrey 🤣 "Agent" Gillett🤣🤣  Will have to check out Reign too, thanks for that queen x

• @Sinead Toal I really feel for you all over there with the lockdown!! Life in Western Australia has been pretty much normal except for maybe a month last April, and two weeks last month. We have been extremely lucky! Tho the govt did put in place extreme travel restrictions in and out. We havent been able to leave Oz since last MArch unless a bloody good excuse!! I have family in Kent in UK and they have been pretty bummed out. I really hope this year improves soon and you can all get out and about and have a beer and a meal in a pub like normal! x

• @Leonie Mcnulty I have heard Firefly Lane is great too, tho haven't watched it yet. I'm usually busy with my art, but have been Flixing a bit lately ;) Thanks for the recommendations :)